Discussion in 'Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting' started by scouse, Mar 26, 2010.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. :roll: :roll: Hope your being good nozzers!!! any chance of a Sitrep :wink:
  2. witsend

witsend War Hero Book Reviewer

Royal Navy PTI held on double murder charge.

LPTI Tanzi Bronze has been charged with the double murder of two ratings at HMS Raleigh. During the compulsory swimming test, it is alleged that LPTI Bronze filled the overall pockets of WAFU DrZ & Dabber Jiz, with bricks. This led to the ratings drowning as many watched on. One eye witness commented, "we felt it was a case of survival of the fittest as we watched, and that Drawin book is a cracking read". Sgt Pepperpig of the RN police told gathered reporters, "Inquiries will continue after easter leave".
  3. RIP/PRO but Floral tributes similar to this

may be obtained from any of our close contacts within the friendly flower purveying community at considerable discount.
  4. Zoid happy and doing fine.
  5. Blackrat

Blackrat War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Good. Hope he does well.
  6. Sol,

Please tell him that we are looking forward to his return with a full acount of his RALEIGH exploits and his transition to manhood.

Perhaps when he returns he can also return his 02 Tag - It is now badly needed for a much more deserving case.
  7. And the other reprobate Chico ??? MAAM :wink: :wink:

8. Are you serious, or is this a wind up?
  9. 8O
  10. witsend

witsend War Hero Book Reviewer

11. Blackrat

12. I've just laughed snot out of my nose.
  13. Probably serious as these matters are not treated lightly, especially on RR. :roll:
  14. <THUD>

That was the sound of my forehead hitting the desk...
  15. Did they drown in oatmeal? I've heard about these cereal killers.
  16. Someone just told me this was here, so here I am.

We spotted Chico last week one day, but haven't seen him since and he looked harassed. Leo Tonge was spotted yesterday on divisions.

We had divisions for the first time yesterday and the 1SL was the VIP, it was absolutely freezing. Passed the PJFT, got week 2 flu but it's passing. The last 2 weeks have flown by: the days are long and the weeks are short. My beret is gash and so is the scran.
  17. Blackrat

Unless you are something like an STC or a Bootie, your beret will always be gash. It's a Naval thing.

As for the scoff, it's always crap lately.

Good luck with the rest of the training mongster.
  18. Mine's one of the worst ;)
  19. Blackrat

You know when it's really bad when the Crabs try to land Chinooks on it.
  20. Yeah, it's not got plates in it, it's just not well shaped.