Zimbabwe "crisis"

Seadog

War Hero
I sense that some posters have grown weary of this significant event and have resorted to posting drool in Current Affairs. Shame.

huwshpis

Lantern Swinger
I sense that some posters have grown weary of this significant event and have resorted to posting drool in Current Affairs. Shame.
It may not be that significant, as Mr M is being allowed out and about attending official functions. As already noted, it seems to be more about stopping Mrs M than anything else.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Zimbabwe army seem quite content to let Bob pretend he's still in charge as it keeps a lid on his supporters and his mates in South Africa. It now looks as if Mrs. Mugabe and anyone who would see her take over power when Bob stands down are persona non grata as far as the army are concerned but you wonder how well that is going down with the old boy.

Mugabe is clinging on giving himself time to hide all the money he has stolen from his country I suspect. Stubborn to the last he wants to be kicked out rather than resign.

So you're telling me he's not a good leader. He is. Not as good as Bashar Al Assad though, honestly.
He is? Is? Don't you follow the news?
Ze next step is to tell us all zat Adolf vas a good leader too. Like Mugabe, he started out on an upbeat - but then.................?

He is? Is? Don't you follow the news?
Ze next step is to tell us all zat Adolf vas a good leader too. Like Mugabe, he started out on an upbeat - but then.................?
Hitler was great up until 1939, true :). Had he not started WW2, he would go down in history as one of the greater German leaders.

Bashar Al Assad is a nice guy too. You just fell for the propaganda - which isn't shameful, most do, since it's rammed up our ********* 24/7.