YouTube: RN TwoSix.tv - People Special - 'I Serve With Pride'

[video=youtube;U1aN8_aHNFk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1aN8_aHNFk&feature=share&list=PLL_5h7cqLg VAHZFU-yjdSECED9Jar1Pfq[/video]

Really good, why is that not the advert we see on telly? Real stuff, shows the good and a bit of the bad.

Get rid of the shite ones they use at the moment?

Posted from the Navy Net mobile app (Android / iOS)

Ninja_Stoker

War Hero
This is what the RN should be advertising, not gash ad's that we currently continue to churn out.
Ah, yes.

Snag is that the "marketing experts", if there is such a being, are targeting certain groups.

Whilst you or I may think the: "You push, you pull, you shoot, you run" etc., is a bit of a bore, it apparently hits the right mark with those we are aiming to recruit.

Ah, yes.

Snag is that the "marketing experts", if there is such a being, are targeting certain groups.

Whilst you or I may think the: "You push, you pull, you shoot, you run" etc., is a bit of a bore, it apparently hits the right mark with those we are aiming to recruit.
However the people who are in can see how shite they are so maybe the people in should have a say, not a load of "marketing experts" who may have been on the cutty sark and the Belfast!!!

It do they want to recruit a totally new Navy that doesn't think the same as the old one?

Posted from the Navy Net mobile app (Android / iOS)

Last edited:

Seadog

War Hero
The USN had a 'pride' strapline on their internal PR at the end of the 80s, 'teaming with pride'. We were 25 years behind the USN with baseball caps too.

The USN had a 'pride' strapline on their internal PR at the end of the 80s, 'teaming with pride'. We were 25 years behind the USN with baseball caps too.
I don't like the baseball caps, nothing wrong with the beret, however my working cap ws brilliant, grommet removed, so grotty and old it could be foled in two and put in my pocket:toothy10: