YouTube: Matelots - Duck Sauce - Barbra Streisand ...... & HMS Albion (IFT 2011)

WreckerL

War Hero
Super Moderator
I expect this from you and Stirling though as you were a pair of scabby stokers.
The Purple and shitty empire:laughing2:

Oi that's fighting talk, I may have been M.E. but I was one of the navy's finest.....a Greenie
:angry3: :argue: ^_~

WreckerL

War Hero
Super Moderator
When did ME's become part of the greenies. Stokers werealways purple back in the day.

I was an OEM so ER's and BR's were our part of ship. In 1979 they decided to merge most of the OEM's into the stokers world as the OE dept had too much to look after (ER's and BR's, all weapon systems etc). As I was a back aftie on boats by then I had no choice. I got racked out as an LOEM and woke up an LMEM(L) with a propellor on my arm. The stokers became MEM(M)'s. It stayed that way until 2005ish when it was changed again to ET(ME). It was called EBD at the time aka Engineering Branch Development or as we preferred to call it Electrical Branch Destruction.

Rumrat

War Hero
I was an OEM so ER's and BR's were our part of ship. In 1979 they decided to merge most of the OEM's into the stokers world as the OE dept had too much to look after (ER's and BR's, all weapon systems etc). As I was a back aftie on boats by then I had no choice. I got racked out as an LOEM and woke up an LMEM(L) with a propellor on my arm. The stokers became MEM(M)'s. It stayed that way until 2005ish when it was changed again to ET(ME). It was called EBD at the time aka Engineering Branch Development or as we preferred to call it Electrical Branch Destruction.

I wondered why I got fuckin death stares just before I bailed out in 89, every ****** with a propeller was a stoker.
I even thought all the RAF were in on the racket.
Come on LMA try and keep up was not an uncommon sentence in my presence.
Mind you neither was oh shit that fuckin hurt you ******.

WreckerL

War Hero
Super Moderator
I wondered why I got fuckin death stares just before I bailed out in 89, every ****** with a propeller was a stoker.
I even thought all the RAF were in on the racket.
Come on LMA try and keep up was not an uncommon sentence in my presence.
Mind you neither was oh shit that fuckin hurt you ******.

It got worse, when I finished Mechs course they decided all Mech's would be called tiffs so I ended up an MEA(LSM). On the bright side at least I wasn't a WAFU or bla....... oops, nearly :oops: ;-P

Rumrat

War Hero
Live in a bedsit then, never mind. I've got 2 spare bedrooms if your desperate.

I've told you, English Heritage are trying to beat the National trust to get at my love wand, but both have the same problem, finding a very big venue for moby prick.
I had to do weight lifting as a kid to be able to lift it.
You weeny willy honky's couldn't come near understanding.:-D

Latest Threads