YouTube: Matelots - Duck Sauce - Barbra Streisand ...... & HMS Albion (IFT 2011)

Discussion in 'The Quarterdeck' started by soleil, Jun 28, 2011.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

• Like Like x 1
  1. Styx Jimbo has been busy then ...
  2. I hate junior officers. This is one of 1456629 reasons why.
    • Like Like x 1
  3. you tube.........not always a good thing is it!
  4. I have got to say I am not a fan. I am all for having fun , but this just makes junior officers look immature.

I think that it is bad publicity for the Royal Navy.
  5. Fuel for the fire when it comes to the age old "RN just piss about, there's a war going on" line.

If it was interspersed with some actual shots of work it wouldn't be so bad.

Still, just a bit of fun eh?
  6. I agree MLP. The RN are struggling as it is, this just puts the service in a bad light and will only go to show what many people have been made to believe....that the RN are not pulling their weight (which we all know is not true).
  7. I can't watch it because the fun police at work have blocked Youtube, but I can pretty much guess that it's another lame attempt to emulate the awesomeness that was those pongos doing the Amarillo thing on Telic.

Best matelot vid on youtube?

Do a search for 'navy ice skating race' or words to that effect, if you come to a short vid of two stokers on a carrier, you're on.

It's epic.
  8. :slow: Some of them did the mincing and camping up far too well. At least "This old hat" and "The flaming arseoles" had a bit of class. A bunch of beefers;- and I now believe all the cracks about Ipods.:evil3:
    • Like Like x 2
  10. I could only watch for about 20 seconds.

What an embarrassment :disgust:
  11. What a load of miserable *******, I wouldn't like to meet you lot down the RNR.
    Hang on that's why I don't go,.. everyone talking war.
    If you can't laugh at yourself, don't fuckin laugh at me.
  12. Fcuk off..........
  13. Concur ........

14. Remind us all how long you have served.
  15. Will do. .......
  16. This PSOF loved it, almost as good as me in the septic club Subic Bay '75, cleared the dance floor of all the yank hermers who assumed they could dance.Track was early Commodores ( when they were good) Standing ovation from 3P mess.
    Last edited: Jun 28, 2011
  17. Wrong, no RN video will ever be as awesome as stuffed bears dropping ordnance on filthy foreigners.

Oh, and the one of the doris getting bummed in Soudha.
  18. Anyone with a brain (or a map) would know Afghanistan does not have a coast. Even a spaktard with his brains removed could not be asking the RN for NGS.
    With this in mind we still know (those who care) that jack is well and truely in this shitty little affray and has more than his/her toe in the water. So do the powers that be.
    As to the rest, who gives a flying **** what they think, or evn if they think at all.
  19. You're filthy minded.
    You should do well in the RN and RR.