Your vote could mean money for Help for Heroes

Discussion in 'Charity' started by Naval_Gazer, Jul 17, 2008.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Help for Heroes (H4H) has been shortlisted from 600 charities to receive donations from which receives almost five million visitors per month. There are 12 charities to chose from and four will eventually be chosen to receive up to £20,000 each.

You can help H4H by voting for it here. Voting ends Tuesday 22nd July and H4H is currently in first place.
  2. Have done so sir.
  3. janner

janner War Hero Book Reviewer

Done and re circulated to others
  4. Done and voted from all the arrse sites...hint...
  5. janner

janner War Hero Book Reviewer

Hopefully none of you will keep going to Naval Gazers link to vote more than once
  6. Done, and H4H is currently in the lead with 18%.

7. Done..with pride. I shall also be doing my bit for the lads and lasses in the near future!!

8. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

18% as of 17 Jul 08 @ 1200pm... keep voting, people!

9. Done with pleasure :thumright:
  10. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

I expect nothing less from you... :twisted:
  11. :thanks: :blush:
  12. Bumped.

13. Bump and done 19% when i voted
  14. Still at 18%.
    COme on folks, get voting.
  15. H4H on 18% - 3246
    Samaritans holding 14% - 2462
    Carers UK slipped to 13% - 2387
    Bliss seriously lacking impetus, now down to 11% - 2019

Watch out for the weekend, when all those Samaritans start getting it together. -)

Have you all emailed everyone possible in your address book yet?
  16. Bump

17. I don't know anything about FACEBOOK, but someone on ARRSE suggested flagging this up on there to friends and contacts.

Are you a Facebooker? Get those contacts voting!
  18. Bump ... and cast my vote. For information it is currently leading but the vote doesn't end until the 22nd so lets keep the pressure up guys and guys for this very worthy and personal cause!!

19. And the latest ....

... and now we have Cap-uk the debt counsellors coming through on the inside with 10% and closing on Bliss in 4th place who are still stuck on 11% and Carers UK still holding on to 3rd place at 13% just behind those really nice Samaritans at 14% but still out in front on 19% is help for heroes at 19% and 3751 votes and it's over to John in the grandstand ... John ... ?

Not forgetting that the poll doesn't end until 1300 on Tuesday ... as Silver Fox has said.