Your Support Needed!

Discussion in 'Charity' started by Penzance Sea Cadet, Oct 3, 2011.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Penzance Sea Cadets - Training Ship Grenville need your help, we need as many votes as possible to stand a chance of winning £6,000 toward a newer safety boat.

Would you kindly vote for us in the NatWest community force scheme. It take five minutes maximum and we stand a chance to win £6,000. All the details can be found here Penzance Sea Cadets - Training Ship GRENVILLE: NatWest CommunityForce.

Thank you for your time, if you know of other people that would be willing to support us please pass this on and encourage them to vote. We really need your help on this.
    Thanks Matt
  2. done, looks good

3. Done, how the hell can a sea cadets unit not be able to provide sea training? It would be like the army cadets not being able to afford to get wet and muddy, or the ATC not being able to act like pompous knobs. Shocking.
  4. Done.

If the kids have nowt do well have riots on our hands a tell thee!!!
  5. Penzance Sea Cadets, done. :thumbup: Best of luck!

bigglesbandicoot, done. :thumbup:

6. janner

janner War Hero Book Reviewer

Both done good luck
  7. Thanks guys Camelia Botnar did an awful lot for my little niece and my sister. Unfortunately Lauren was born with a genetic defect. Although she died at 18 months they were a very happy 18 months.
  8. Done both, All sailing activities are to have a safety boat. Elf un safety. :-(
  9. A cheeky wee bump.
  10. Done both,

The Camelia Botnar one looks like it needs more votes. Get it shared on FB.
  11. Cheers bud - thanks for your help.
  12. I missed your link biggles previosly, i have now voted for the cause. Any life should be a happy one, long or short.
  13. Top Job Howfen, Any where else you can think of posting the link would be great.