Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

your RR dream list at your Xmas party??

scouse

War Hero
:thumright: Top of the table Norm
Nails
Nick leatherland
Chicoz
Arron p
Sentashi
Jack the lad
Mattabea

Have i forgot anyone :whew: :thumright: The real VIP list of goodies to follow :thanks:

wingnut

Lantern Swinger
scouse said:
:thumright: Top of the table Norm
Nails
Nick leatherland
Chicoz
Arron p
Sentashi
Jack the lad
Mattabea

Have i forgot anyone :whew: :thumright: The real VIP list of goodies to follow :thanks:

Is this because you want a good laugh? :w00t:

Sentenashi

War Hero
"Arron p
Sentashi
Jack the lad"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Oh wait, these jokes are old now. my bad.

mattbea

Banned
sentanashi my name was spelt wrong too so not sure If its me or somebody else?
Ill get the party started

tommo

War Hero
Shame chicobollocks and sentanta sports aren't old enough to drink at least they can have lemonade :thumright:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MoD_RSS Dream comes true for Chinese twin Peppa Pig fans as they visit the UK MoD News 0
infidelgastro Dream Blue Jokes 8
K Direct entry aircrewman becoming a pilot? Dream or potential reality? The Fleet Air Arm 8
F I have a dream Diamond Lil's 3
scouse FAA the Dream The Fleet Air Arm 0
P Got Rejected my dream is over Diamond Lil's 101
SONAR-BENDER A Booty's (or Walt's) wet dream come true! Diamond Lil's 5
R The Sun Dream Team 2011/12 Gaming 3
stan_the_man Gib the dream draft - not Diamond Lil's 23
howfen_lad Same dream, different path! Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 18
scouse A Pinkys Dream Day Out The Fleet Air Arm 1
Rumrat Dream world. Diamond Lil's 21
janner Is this every Walts dream badge? Diamond Lil's 40
scouse Snottys dream History 1
scouse Your dream team at HMS Raleigh!!! Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 25
T Shoe Fetishists Dream Crimbo Diamond Lil's 12
wet_blobby More money for the MOD....dream on Current Affairs 15
bigbaddog A Boy-Racers Wet Dream. Diamond Lil's 5
P Good to be back in dream job Current Affairs 3
Bergen DREAM on - Illegal Immigrants in the USA Diamond Lil's 6
higthepig CVS Dream On Diamond Lil's 17
slim 'MR MAGOO' FORCED TO GIVE UP DRIVING DREAM Diamond Lil's 0
B Help Make a Dream Come True The Quarterdeck 11
J Aircrewman waiting time/list 2021 Joining the Royal Navy 0
MoD_RSS Aruba, Bonaire, St Eustatius and Saba, Chile, Qatar, Madeira and the Azores removed from travel corridor list MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Cambridge exporter recognised in New Year’s Honours List 2021 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS United Arab Emirates removed from travel corridor list MoD News 0
MoD_RSS MOD archaeologist awarded MBE in New Year’s Honours list MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Travel restrictions update: South Africa ban extended, Israel (and Jerusalem) removed from Travel Corridors list MoD News 0
MoD_RSS UKAEA’s Professor Robert Buckingham celebrated in New Year’s Honours list MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Mel Nebhrajani receives C.B. in Queen’s 2021 New Year’s Honours List MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Extraordinary public service at centre of New Year Honours List 2021 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Strategic Command personnel recognised in New Year’s Honours List MoD News 0
MoD_RSS British exporters recognised in New Year’s Honours List 2021 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Uruguay, Namibia and US Virgin Islands removed from travel corridor list of exempt countries. MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Government publishes list of approved COVID-19 test providers MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Botswana and Saudi Arabia added to travel corridor list of exempt countries MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Operational Honours and Awards list November 2020 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Estonia and Latvia removed from travel corridor list of exempt countries MoD News 0
MoD_RSS New Review launched to attract high-quality innovative companies to list in UK MoD News 0
Dredd Stiff List 2021 Diamond Lil's 34
MoD_RSS Greece removed from travel corridor list of exempt countries, apart from Corfu, Crete, Rhodes, Zakynthos and Kos MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Germany and Sweden removed from travel corridor list of exempt countries MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Cyprus and Lithuania removed from the travel corridor list of exempt countries MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Canary Islands, Denmark, Maldives and Mykonos added to travel corridor exempt list MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Italy removed from travel corridor list and Crete added to list for England MoD News 0
MoD_RSS GLD colleagues recognised in Queen’s Birthday Honours List MoD News 0
MoD_RSS British exporters recognised in Queen’s Birthday Honours List MoD News 0
MoD_RSS The Military division of the Queen's Birthday Honours List 2020 MoD News 0
soleil Royal Navy Recipients In The Queen's Birthday Honours List 2020 Current Affairs 2