Your most hated Christmas song (ever)

Mrs F is glued to the tele....10 hours of strictly....well it seems that long.
So I thought I'd pass the time by dropping a hand grenade into the play pen and ask what your most hated Christmas song is.
Your most hated could be someone's favourite, so it should be interesting.
I'll start the ball rolling..........
I hate.....'Do they know it's Christmas' by Band Aid.
A worthy cause but...a crap song made by a bunch of ego centric has beens with an expensive keyboard and a cheap drum machine. (and they do have snow in Africa)

.....anyone for Sir Clifford of Christmas ? :rendeer:

Agree with re Bandaid though John Lennon's "So this is Christmas" or whatever it is called gets on my wick too!

Posted from the Navy Net mobile app (Android / iOS)

Hated by a lot of upright, religious, sober old farts, missed anyone?
[video=youtube;tEe55NxFSSU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEe55NxFSSU[/video]

tiddlyoggy

War Hero
Book Reviewer
Any God bothering type songs by Cliff Richard, and Elton ****ing John, Step into ****ing Christmas. No, step into the fast lane of the fucking motorway you cunt!

George Michael.....Last Christmas...........as well as being a fcuking boring song....the video of a homosexual chasing a girl is vomit inducing bollox.

Fairy tale of New York.....Shane wottsisname... and that bird........
more like 'talent night' in Murphy's Bar.............as much to do with Christmas as a bacon sarnie at a bar mitzvah.

Fairy tale of New York.....Shane wottsisname... and that bird........
more like 'talent night' in Murphy's Bar.............as much to do with Christmas as a bacon sarnie at a bar mitzvah.
To be fair Christmas does get a mention in the lyrics. Tenuous I'll grant you but nevertheless a mention.

Mistletoe and Wine for me, too.
The one thing that frightens me more than massive moths is the sight of circlip "dancing". A vision of hell.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
The_Caretaker Miscellaneous 0
The_Caretaker Land Ops 0
The_Caretaker Diamond Lil's 2