Your Horoscope for this week Courtesy of "The Daily Mash"

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by slim, Mar 16, 2008.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

Pisces (20 FEB-20 MAR)

Relationships look like a revolving door at present – one out, one in. But is that really an efficient use of holes? Deep down, you know it's not.

Aries (21 MAR-19 APR)

Listen to your body – it may be trying to tell you something. Eat less beans, perhaps?

Taurus (20 APR-20 MAY)

Even if you’ve been down lately, today should bring a smile to your face. Don’t forget to get the pubes out of your teeth.

Gemini (21 MAY-20 JUN)

You need to come out of your shell and show someone who you really are. But don’t be surprised if they run off screaming.

Cancer (21 JUN-22 JUL)

There's a lot of noise going on inside your mind, and it may be a bit distracting. Why not murder someone off the televsion? Perhaps then the voices will go away for good. It's got to be worth a try.

Leo (23 JUL-22 AUG)

Your planet, Mars, has returned to last November's position, bringing cheese and pickle. Be careful with that axe, Eugenie.

Virgo (23 AUG-22 SEP)

You're out of the fog of vague promises that has prevailed these past two months and into the miasma of nebulous assurances. Lucky toilet: chemical.

Libra (23 SEP-23 OCT)

It’s a great night to host a lively party at your place, or a small intimate gathering of close friends, or to just stay in on your own weeping.

Scorpio (24 OCT-21 NOV)

Your emotional state is pretty messy, but that doesn’t mean you should just throw up your hands and walk away. Use tissues like anyone else.

Sagittarius (22 NOV-21 DEC)

It may feel as if you’ve got a secret twin taking care of all your boring errands or business today, but you haven’t.

Capricorn (22 DEC-19 JAN)

You may need to try something different around the house – like cleaning the fucking toilet for once, you lazy drunken fat bastard.

Aquarius (20 JAN-19 FEB)

Peering into the future? Me too. And I was here first. So fuck off. Now.
  2. Incredibly accurate - My Mrs said that onl last week