Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Your dream team at HMS Raleigh!!!

alacrity174

War Hero
This is where the net has screwed up the Andrew once more. Why can't you lot just get on with it and deal with the team / class you are put in. After all once you pass training it's into the fleet and most likley will join a ship with nobody you know

dunkers

War Hero
How about Creddly, Chico, Tim, Sentenashi, Potential_Officer and Thingy.

Funny as fcuk.

Oh Creddly where art thou? Did you make it to Caledonia for the acquaint course? Or were you shitting yourself so much that you bottled it, missed the train and are still a blubbering wreck? Maybe you did make it but got such a culture shock on the course that you ran like fcuk from any connection with the RN? Not to worry. Tim has taken your place.

Guzzler

War Hero
alacrity174 said:
This is where the net has screwed up the Andrew once more. Why can't you lot just get on with it and deal with the team / class you are put in. After all once you pass training it's into the fleet and most likley will join a ship with nobody you know

I think someone's missing the point here.

scouse

War Hero
dunkers said:

Funny as fcuk.

Oh Creddly where art thou? Did you make it to Caledonia for the acquaint course? Or were you shitting yourself so much that you bottled it, missed the train and are still a blubbering wreck? Maybe you did make it but got such a culture shock on the course that you ran like fcuk from any connection with the RN? Not to worry. Tim has taken your place.
Nice one Potential Officer :wink: :wink: could be their D.O. :roll:

dunkers

War Hero
alacrity174 said:

Mate, listen. If it wasn't "the net" that had screwed up the Andrew, you'd soon find something else that had. The point you miss is that, somehow or other, the majority of new recruits joining Raleigh today are basically decent lads, who are joining the RN from a society that has become increasingly distant from its military over the past decades. Why don't you just forgive that they didn't grow up among elders who served in world wars, who gave them some appreciation of what they were joining, and accept that it's a good thing they want to know what they're getting into? They are taking an active interest in their future careers, and though their questions may be bone, I'm sure we'd rather it be that way than end up working with some disinterested c*nt whom we couldn't wait to PVR.

scouse

War Hero
alacrity174 said:
your a Pinkey!!! think you are on a different Wavelength :roll: :roll:

dunkers said:

Funny as fcuk.

I refuse to eat in the Mess hall there! F***ing disgraceful we feed that slop to the lads and lasses passing through!

Scouse: I have a feeling that I probably would end up in "Stick and Stones" pt 2.

scouse

War Hero
:wink:
Potential_Officer said:
dunkers said:

Funny as fcuk.

I refuse to eat in the Mess hall there! F***ing disgraceful we feed that slop to the lads and lasses passing through!

Scouse: I have a feeling that I probably would end up in "Stick and Stones" pt 2.
http://usera.ImageCave.com/scouse/CN00002762(1).jpg But SIR you will be head of the table in the Painted Hall at Greenwich RNC :wink: :wink: No slop for you :roll: I have invited some Wren officers to dine with you :roll: :roll:

alacrity174

War Hero
What a complete load of bollox dunkers and his cronies speak. The mob isn't a bloody social club where you have to know where your oppos are. You go where you are bloody sent, even frisp land.

I'm glad the sprogs are interested in learning more but why the compulsion to have to know every piggin detail?

We were all sprogs once and one of the great things about basic training was the fact that you had to bond as a team to achieve anything, with a class of people you had never met before day 1. It seems to me that joining up with all your mates misses the whole point of forging a team from different parts.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R The Sun Dream Team 2011/12 Gaming 3
MoD_RSS Dream comes true for Chinese twin Peppa Pig fans as they visit the UK MoD News 0
infidelgastro Dream Blue Jokes 8
K Direct entry aircrewman becoming a pilot? Dream or potential reality? The Fleet Air Arm 8
F I have a dream Diamond Lil's 3
scouse FAA the Dream The Fleet Air Arm 0
P Got Rejected my dream is over Diamond Lil's 101
SONAR-BENDER A Booty's (or Walt's) wet dream come true! Diamond Lil's 5
stan_the_man Gib the dream draft - not Diamond Lil's 23
howfen_lad Same dream, different path! Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 18
scouse A Pinkys Dream Day Out The Fleet Air Arm 1
Rumrat Dream world. Diamond Lil's 21
janner Is this every Walts dream badge? Diamond Lil's 40
scouse Snottys dream History 1
scouse your RR dream list at your Xmas party?? Diamond Lil's 76
T Shoe Fetishists Dream Crimbo Diamond Lil's 12
wet_blobby More money for the MOD....dream on Current Affairs 15
bigbaddog A Boy-Racers Wet Dream. Diamond Lil's 5
P Good to be back in dream job Current Affairs 3
Bergen DREAM on - Illegal Immigrants in the USA Diamond Lil's 6
higthepig CVS Dream On Diamond Lil's 17
slim 'MR MAGOO' FORCED TO GIVE UP DRIVING DREAM Diamond Lil's 0
B Help Make a Dream Come True The Quarterdeck 11
MoD_RSS Flood scheme team bring Christmas smiles to many thanks to appeal MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Falklands finally landmine free thanks to UK-funded team MoD News 0
MoD_RSS UK and Canadian Diplomats team up for Terry Fox Anniversary Run MoD News 0
MoD_RSS The AAIB has sent a team to Cheltenham MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Second team of UK medics sent to support hospitals in blast-hit Beirut MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Liam Fox pledges half his team will be women if he is the WTO DG MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Royal recognition for Dounreay team’s Coronavirus response MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Ian Duddy arrives to lead the British Embassy team in Chile MoD News 0
MoD_RSS New industry leaders partner with Team Tempest to deliver next generation combat aircraft MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Recreational team sport to return safely this summer MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Tea is for team MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Innovative team scoops prestigious Royal Society of Chemistry Award MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Four new directors complete UKAEA’s new-look executive team MoD News 0
MoD_RSS The AAIB has sent a team to Warwickshire MoD News 0
MoD_RSS UK and Welsh governments team up on big broadband boost for rural Wales MoD News 0
MoD_RSS M4 upgrade team shares insight on most complex work yet as project hits halfway MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Government expands expert team to rapidly roll out coronavirus test and trace programme MoD News 0
MoD_RSS First ‘Foodbank Thursday’ success for new response team MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Publication of OPCW Investigation and Identification Team Report MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Team spirit pays off for Distington residents MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Road workers team up with school to clean up the neighbourhood MoD News 0
MoD_RSS “Highly Commended” Government Security Team Award for MDP Project Servator MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Welsh Secretary visits Ferryside rescue team to celebrate £40,000 funding boost MoD News 0
MoD_RSS DCMS ministerial team confirmed MoD News 0
MoD_RSS British High Commissioner leads UK team in Karakoram International Alpine Ski Cup MoD News 0
MoD_RSS GC team shares expertise in food authenticity in Vietnam MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Team of UK experts to help fight Australian bushfires MoD News 0