Your Best thing in the RN

Discussion in 'The Gash Barge' started by andym, Apr 14, 2007.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Just wondered what you considered the best "thing" that you either had,stole,did,met,ate or humped whilst in the Mob? :lol: :lol: :lol:

2. I snogged the lead singer of Transvision vamp(wendy james) on the bridge of HMS NOTTINGHAM in Hong Kong 1989 ,she then blew me out for my sea dad Bruce .

3. I snogged a lovely matelot on the bridge of HMS NOTTINGHAM in hong kong in 1989 prior to going ashore dressed as Wendy James from Transvision Vamp.....great

4. Blagging gemini petrol from the boat deck to put in my Astra when I was the BM alongside MSJ during the middle.

5. [email protected] nice one!

6. Once, after a dance at the Haslar Club I had a really great..... No, I can't tell you. :oops:

7. oooooo go on,i might have been there! :lol: :lol: :lol:

8. My last post wasn't exactly the truth but never let the truth get in the .......etc

9. Well, do you remember the bike sheds just outside Geneva Block........no, I can't. :oops: :oops:

10. Yes,go on!

11. That's what she said!

12. Lol,and........................................................................

13. Well she said "Go on" and I did, and we have been married for forty years.

14. I refuse to answer the original question as given the amount of Journo's lurking about, I could possible end up on the front page of the Sunday Sport tomorrow.

15. SUNDAY SPORT 15th apr

Slutty sailor and shetland pony get wed at Gretna Green.

Locals said the shetland was well hung!

16. How dissapointing.I was hoping for some scandal about some SNO doing odd things with Rugby balls in the Wardroom.Hang on!thats a different Dit! :lol: :lol: :lol:

17. If it were only that simple.
    She was under age as well, I could be arrested :(

18. the look on my missus face when i realised that i had packed my lower bunk oppos wank sock in my rucksack and brought it home only for her to tip out on the kitchen floor - quality digust.

19. Were you planning to wash it yourself then????????

20. 8O 8O 8O