Your application's status is: Completed

Aninaz

Newbie
Misread your question so let’s try that again.
I would speak to your recruiter/sponsor regarding this. It’s always best to wait for the contract to come through.
It can be tricky when you’ve got to give a set amount of notice and it’s coming to the cut off point for that. Speak to them first and see what they say?
It’s not ideal but I was in a similar situation to you a few years ago. I spoke to my current employer explaining the situation. They were a lot more flexible about it then which was good because I only got a weeks notice to start at the next job.
 

M0kk0h1pp6

Midshipman
@Aninaz , thanks for the reply.

I agree that I should wait a little as I don't want to badger them. My employer is fair and flexible, they just won't advertise my replacement until I have actually handed in my notice (understandably).
Anyways to avoid a rant about my current place, I'll hold tight for another week if needed and go from there.
 

Aninaz

Newbie
@Aninaz , thanks for the reply.

I agree that I should wait a little as I don't want to badger them. My employer is fair and flexible, they just won't advertise my replacement until I have actually handed in my notice (understandably).
Anyways to avoid a rant about my current place, I'll hold tight for another week if needed and go from there.
No problem, I know the feeling of wanting to leave and start cracking on with it!
What have you applied to do with the RFA if you don’t mind me asking?
 
Top