Your application's status is: Completed

Aninaz

Midshipman
Misread your question so let’s try that again.
I would speak to your recruiter/sponsor regarding this. It’s always best to wait for the contract to come through.
It can be tricky when you’ve got to give a set amount of notice and it’s coming to the cut off point for that. Speak to them first and see what they say?
It’s not ideal but I was in a similar situation to you a few years ago. I spoke to my current employer explaining the situation. They were a lot more flexible about it then which was good because I only got a weeks notice to start at the next job.
 

M0kk0h1pp6

Midshipman
@Aninaz , thanks for the reply.

I agree that I should wait a little as I don't want to badger them. My employer is fair and flexible, they just won't advertise my replacement until I have actually handed in my notice (understandably).
Anyways to avoid a rant about my current place, I'll hold tight for another week if needed and go from there.
 

Aninaz

Midshipman
@Aninaz , thanks for the reply.

I agree that I should wait a little as I don't want to badger them. My employer is fair and flexible, they just won't advertise my replacement until I have actually handed in my notice (understandably).
Anyways to avoid a rant about my current place, I'll hold tight for another week if needed and go from there.
No problem, I know the feeling of wanting to leave and start cracking on with it!
What have you applied to do with the RFA if you don’t mind me asking?
 

Latest Threads

Top