Your application's status is: Completed

Discussion in 'Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting' started by gvk5904, Jan 16, 2016.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hi,

In the MoD Portal my application for SC Clearance status was changed from Your application's status is:
    In Progress to Your application's status is: Completed.

I submitted application on 25/12/2015.

"Your application's status is: Completed",
    Does this mean my SC Clearance was APPROVED or information gathering was completed and decision was Pending.

Any one who got SC Clearance recently can you please let me know what exactly "Your application's status is:Completed" refers.

As i got a job offer which doesn't require SC Clarence and job offer which requires Sc
    Clarence if SC Clarence was approved/granted then i can take up the job alternately if the status means is still pending unfortunately i need to go ahead with job which doesn't need SC.

Thanks in advance
  2. Perhaps you should ask Clarance, he may know the answer;)
  3. Ninja_Stoker

Ninja_Stoker War Hero Moderator

4. Thankyou Clarance:D
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Thanks for the update....
    Are you sure Completed means SC granted as its only around 30 days from application submission date the status changed to complete.
  6. It's super fast to believe as u have been told it would take around 2 months to complete ....mine took only 20 days that's the reason why I am asking .... to quick to be true that my SC approved.
  7. Mine went from in progress to completed after about 30 days and that was it. Got my PRNC is 2 weeks and start Raleigh in a couple of months so yeah you should be all clear to proceed
  8. I had to fill out an additional form to clarify my financial circumstances, sent it in on the Monday and on the Friday it was completed. I think it took mine a month and I'm ex forces.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. Are you joining regulars or reserves
  10. Reserves :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk