Youngest member of rum ration

ex_wasp_L2

Lantern Swinger
I reckon I may be amongst one of the youngest members on here, that is if I cheat a bit and use actual birthdays instead of annual ones. To date I have only has 11 1/2 actual birthdays, anyone here beat that one?

creakin

Badgeman
ex_wasp_L2 said:
I reckon I may be amongst one of the youngest members on here, that is if I cheat a bit and use actual birthdays instead of annual ones. To date I have only has 11 1/2 actual birthdays, anyone here beat that one?

your birthday wouldnt be feb 29 by chance?

Blapto said:
I'm 18, so I'm probably one of the youngest about.

We have had a few 16 year olds, so I'm afraid grandad you're too old. :lol: Quite a few of us geriatrics here joined the RN when we were 15 and have never recovered. :wink: Something to do with never having gone to discos, etc until we were adults: it's just not the same. :)

dunkers said:
I'm 18 too...

Do you youngsters realise that whitemouse & me were both experienced hands at 18? As Juniors you either did a year at HMS St.Vincent and left a more mature lad, or you went to Ganges and left a wiser, mature adult at 16 :lol: :lol: :lol: I'm sure Greenie will back me up here, despite having the misfortune to go to... er... St.Vincent! :wink:

Latest Threads