young royals

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by brazenhussy, May 2, 2007.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. have just read loads of posts from various forums- and loads are about the young royals----------
    what they get upto------- ie get pissed-------

now i know they're royals but surely they are allowed to enjoy themselves?
    yes i know william is our future king etc etc ---------- but even so-------- is it an invasion of theire privacy??
    They are only doing what every 18 yr old on the planet does- at least we know they're human.

(have now donned kevlar helmet for incoming :D 8O )

2. They can of couse do as they wish within the law..
    If they do not like the attendant publicity then they have an alternative as free citizens;
    Become an ordinairy Mr or Mrs and they'd soon fine the attention of the press etc diminished.
    It really is basic and simple.

3. Oh I agree BH. I don't think that they would be very level-headed people if they weren't allowed to let their hair down amongst minions of the crown :)
    A good mate of mine met His Harryness once at Royal Albert Hall (I think), by accidentally stepping on his foot at the bar (after the death slide type stuff was over), turned to apologise and struck up a conversation with him. Turns out he's a nice, "normal" dude (Well, as normal as one can be with the sunglasses and "finger-in-ear" brigade" in tow :D ). The point is, if Royalty aren't allowed to do normal things, how can we expect them to grow into (relatively) normal people ?

4. No incoming from me Lamri. As long as the civillist is not supporting their pissups let them enjoy life.

5. Fair point Slim, hopefully "daddy" gives them some pocket money :)

6. I am an expert at spending daddies allowance if they need help. £5000 for a nights drinking,sure we could help them raise the ante.

7. If I had a father like the next two in line for the throne I think I would be getting rat arsed regular. Anybody that wears a ring on the small finger has to be fecking bent.

8. Quite agree, they aint ears they're fcuking handles!!!!

9. Better they get rat arsed and have fun when they are young rodney's than when he/they are older and king

10. Chisler, I have to ask, who is that fcuking lemon on your avatar mate?
    Jeez he could wind me up being in the same room. :lol: :lol: :lol:
    RoofRat

11. Ain't that him wot sung "happy talking talking happy talk, talk about things we like to do" etc etc?

Hahahaha, now its going round yer head!!

12. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Young royals getting pissed in public? Don't they have someone to do that for them?!

13. Its Captain Sensible, the lead guitarist of The Damned I'm pretty sure

14. Gold star jb, you got it in one