Young Bootie Officer....

admiralscruff

Lantern Swinger
A joke my old man told me I thought you'd like....

One day, a young and fresh-faced RM officer, fresh out of training, ready to do his bit for Queen & Country arrives at his unit, and the barracks that he will call home. He is talking with his new CO in the officer's mess when he starts to tell the green (witty pun, I know) officer about the social activities the officer's mess have.

"On Monday nights, we have a games night, and we play snooker and cards" the CO told him.
"I don't like games" the young officer replied.

"On Tuesdays, it's our football night" he told him.
"I don't like football" he answered.

"Come on man, there must be something you like! Wednesday is our night for a formal mess dinner"
"I don't like formal dinners"

"I'm sure a young red-blooded man such as yourself will enjoy our Thursday night Swinger Party" he told him.
"I'm not married, in fact, I'm a homosexual"

The CO raised an eyebrow and said "No problem, at least you'll enjoy Friday night then"

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MoD_RSS Innovate UK launches new 3-year programme for Young Innovators MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Sellafield Ltd – supporting young people in Warrington MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Pivotal THINK! campaign calls on young men to step in and stop their mates from drink driving MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Rotherham man who stabbed mother in front of young son jailed for longer MoD News 0
MoD_RSS ACMD public evidence gathering days: young people’s drug use and naloxone provision MoD News 0
MoD_RSS UKAEA CEO is a finalist in Blavatnik Awards for Young Scientists MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Search is on for young space entrepreneurs across the UK MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Young people to benefit from £155 million funding boost MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Minister for Asia and the Pacific speech at One Young World event MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Vital new support for young people leaving care MoD News 0
MoD_RSS 'Cracking Ideas' competition launched for young inventors. MoD News 0
MoD_RSS T Level campaign launches to help accelerate young people to ‘NexT Level’ MoD News 0
MoD_RSS UAE Young Journalist Award MoD News 0
MoD_RSS British Embassy, AstraZeneca support young Egyptians to create innovative medical solutions MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Coal Authority talks to young professionals on environmental work MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Young leaders around the world to join the fight against plastic pollution MoD News 0
MoD_RSS UK aid to empower young people and boost jobs in Mozambique MoD News 0
MoD_RSS PM surprises young journalists at special ‘children’s lobby’ MoD News 0
MoD_RSS High-flying young women and girls celebrated at Downing Street reception MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Derbyshire young people get insight into railway construction MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Millions in local investment to support children and young people's mental health MoD News 0
MoD_RSS £20 million funding to help 10,000 young people into NHS careers MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Immunisation survey 2019: attitudes of young people and parents MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Social media, young people and mental health MoD News 0
MoD_RSS New funding to teach young people about maritime MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Young holidaymakers urged to "stick with your mates" MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Traineeships help young people to access jobs and further study MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Young engineer Ahmed takes national title MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Young inventors urged to develop technology for a changing world - from climate change to healthy ageing MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Young people in Derbyshire have a say on what HS2 could do for them MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: London seminar: Overcoming the barriers to change for Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic young offenders MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Speech: Home Secretary speech on protecting young people's futures MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: New Youth Charter to support young people across the country MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Speech: Science Minister speaks of the potential young people have in addressing the opportunities of the future MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: New funding to support young women into maritime careers MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: New plans to help next generation of young entrepreneurs turn their ideas into reality MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: UK aid to equip young Jordanians with skills for modern workforce MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Regular e-cigarette use remains low among young people in Britain MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Ideas Mean Business: young innovators enjoy success 6 months on MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Government backs young musicians MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Competition for young space entrepreneurs lifts off MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: THINK! Campaign urges young men to stop their friends drink-driving MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Home Office funding to combat substance misuse by young people MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Young people most at risk in a flood, warns Environment Agency & British Red Cross MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Speech: Annual Bar and Young Bar Conference 2018: David Gauke speech MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Apple set to inspire thousands of young people across the UK for the Year of Engineering MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Young people join together for Year of Green Action MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Young people join together for Year of Green Action MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: National award for supporting young people in space MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Support for young entrepreneurs MoD News 0