Young and Jacksons

(granny)

RIP
Book Reviewer
One for you latter day travellers.... Does the painting of 'Chloe' still adorn the back wall of the bar in Young and Jacksons, Melbourne ?

Flagdeck

War Hero
One for you latter day travellers.... Does the painting of 'Chloe' still adorn the back wall of the bar in Young and Jacksons, Melbourne ?
I can see Janner's post about Venetian architecture has triggered something in that old memory box, granny. :biggrin:

(granny)

RIP
Book Reviewer
I can see Janner's post about Venetian architecture has triggered something in that old memory box, granny. :biggrin:
Cheeky sod! There are some things that still stirs the blood.. :D I discovered Chloe in 1958, I fell in love... lol

(granny)

RIP
Book Reviewer
Sodding hell Granny you were on Jollies in 58, that's when I was born? Old git
After 6 years floating around the Med and Home, got my first trip to the FES in 1957. OLD! Moi ? Advanced age I'll admit to.. lol

Flagdeck

War Hero
Age is relative.....70 is the new 50.....(So I'm 48).......granny, your avatar reminds me of myself as a (young) killick bunting, its the way you're hanging on to that 10" signal lamp.....are you sure you weren't a flagwagger ? :pirat:

Last edited:

(granny)

RIP
Book Reviewer
Age is relative.....70 is the new 50.....(So I'm 48).......granny, your avatar reminds me of myself as a (young) killick bunting, its the way you're hanging on to that 10" signal lamp.....are you sure you weren't a flagwagger ? :pirat:
Go wash your mouth out ! I was a 'budding' GI :D