Youll never guess...

Discussion in 'The Corps' started by Always_a_Civvy, Oct 12, 2006.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Right Royals, your services are needed. Our comrades on AARSE have encountered a guy who's more of an oddball than me (and that's saying something). He's claiming to have got some sort of Certificate with the RM and SBS - it's all goobledegook to me - can you confirm if this guy is a walt? If so, can you assist AARSE in their venture...

Here's the guy...

Here's his dodgy certificate...

Here's some links to his dodgy sites...

And here's the link to the AARSE discussion on him...
  2. Can't access the Airsoft site without joining them!!heheh

Anyway------airsoft like paintball is latching on to a lot of wannabees who dress up like the real thing and go and play goodies and baddies .
    Its harmless ---- they usually play during weekends then go back to normal on Mondays!!

They obviously prefer that to the real thing
  3. Nice brow bolt,not sure its quite regulation though.The certs look like theyve been "shopped".Also i think this should give a clue

Our team has nothing to do with the M.O.D.
    Airsoft is a sport & a hobby

The you got to buy all this kit:

Mp5 A4 - £154.99
    MP5 torch grip - £54.99
    SMG mount - £24.99
    30mm red dot scope - £34.99
    Starter Pack - £74.99 or £99.99
    Total with 1 battery Starter Pack - £344.95

All just to play squaddies with toy guns!
    Hes a complete nutter!I hope some pleasant chaps from the SBS join his little game and give him some "pointers".
  4. PMSL,if you look at his "friends " on his other half site most are no older than 16!
  5. Junior/Baby Marines? 8)

Midget Booties? :eek:

Dwarf Royals? 8O

Pædofodder? :twisted:
  6. Wee girlies.
  7. Oh I see. Baby Sailors or Pædofodder then. Take your pick Andy! :roll:
  8. More follow on's from the political correct

They stopped kids from having toy guns and playing

so you can now do it as a grown up!!

Some of the replica's are quite real ------------and expensive!!
  9. Why can't they play with water pistols filled with beer... much more fun at a BBQ! I can't see why if they're so keen they don't join up. Free uniform. Uniform upkeep allowance. Free training, the lot, especially when you think of the shortages in the Reserves at the mo.
  10. did I miss something here, since when did the RM start letting guys in with earrings and goaties surely this is enough to scream WALT ALERT?!
  11. Ah yes, but think about all those matelots using their iPods and mobile telephones whilst in full rig...
  12. Have just nosed around his bebo site he doesn't really play down the fact he's just playing at being a soldier, can see how some girls ( remembering a certain one we had on here not so long back) could get confused and drawn in by him

Then again he could well of changed it in the last few days as he's put a warning up about people sending abusive comments

plus this

Our team has nothing to do with the M.O.D.
    Airsoft is a sport & a hobby but its run the same as
    the British Forces and we get trained by Ex S.A.S. Troopers

I'm guessing thats due to the hard work put in by the anti walting brigade!

I'll give him his due at least unlike most walts he hasn't done a runner at the first sign of being busted!
  13. ...yes but look at those certificates. They're false. He's claiming to be a bootie. His mates are also making some pretty strange claims. One says he's fighting in Iraq but seems to be confused who he's serving with. :?

I did wonder at one point if any or all of them were Sam the Man Dicosta! :lol:
  14. I claim to be a sailor at subway inorder to get a 3.49 sub meal for the price of a sub of the day ( £1.99) when I'm only SCC does that make me a walt?!
  15. i eerrr well left my response to them on there piczo it went something along the line of WWAAAALLTTTTTTTSSSSSSSSS SAD FOOKIN DISRESPECTFUL WALTS!!!!!!!1
  16. As Rosina would say: No dear, that makes you a fraudster. Naughty lass. I think you'll have to double round Andy's train set 200 times holding a toy locomotive above your head, shouting at the top of your voice: AHOY, AHOY, I'M A TRAINSPOTTING BUOY! :lol: :lol: