You want some granny lovin??!

Discussion in 'The Internet - Best and Worst' started by cat11narctic, Apr 30, 2010.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. That is fcuking disgusting, they should be sentenced to death 8O
  2. Current affairs was tempting but might have got me some serious ASS-Spanking by the MOD'S so figured i'd better opt for the safer option.

Anyone for a Werthers! 8O :twisted:
  3. There you go again you fussy fucker, decrying a man having a little fun.
    14 pints of stella, take her false teeth out , jobs a good un. :wink:

West country style, Yahoo :twisted:
  4. The sprogs mother, and great-grandmother, will be the same person, and it's nan, will also be it's sister

5. Stop worrying about the genealogy and think about family togetherness.
    Its the family unit that counts. :roll:
  6. With a bit of luck and the wind in the right direction, by the time the sprog is old enough to know whats what.... the old bird will have fallen off the perch... end of !

Still sickening tho' :puke:
  7. Think of all the money you could save not having to go out on the pull :roll:
  8. bet she gives a great Bawhum
  9. Being of Yorkshire origin, I'm all for the cheap life, but there is a limit 8O
  10. And there's me thinking that we were all being invited to show a little affection towards our much respected resident ex Chief GI. 8O :roll:

11. Hmm...

Anyway, you lot clearly have no sense of adventure.
  12. Grannies with benefits?!
  13. You don't know what you lot are missing.
    Just today i found myself this hot mama down the beach.
    I followed her for about two hours and managed to get some great filming done!! Here watch!

14. Some times a mans got to do what a mans got to do. I don't know if its the come to bed eyes or just the promise of silver pubes glinting in the moonlight.
    You know she will always be nice and moist, but thats normaly a job for tenna lady. Maybe it's the smell, a heady mix of overcooked sprouts and stale pee. I dont know but like I said, sometimes a mans got to do what a mans got to do.

15. Can you widen the shot biggles so we can see the full price list at far right stuck to the sideboard :?: