You Tube

Discussion in 'The Quarterdeck' started by geoffg, Oct 25, 2007.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hi
    Does anyone know why my You Tube has stopped working. Was fine a couple of weeks ago
    geoff(ers) :nemo:
  2. hey Geoffg
    i was playing with you tube last night and had no problems.... so keep trying...........
  3. Oi Josie, leave his tube alone!
  4. I am having the same problem. YouTube tells me that I do not have either, Javascript turned off, or the latest Flash Player software installed. It offered me a link to download the latest software, which I did, but it is still not working. I don't know if the Javascript is a new requirement and if they have upgraded their program but if that is the case where do I enable Javascript or download it if it is necessary? All help gratefully accepted, I am missing my daily fix of Badger, Bager.
  5. oooooooooooo i say..............................
  6. Have exactly the same as you, Lujon. Can someone please help a person with no Tube to play with
  7. Working fine for me guys.
    Have you tried some alternatives ?

or try

8. The Crushers have blocked your access to YouTube StripAWrenOGrams and your posts to wandering "mermaids" on the high seas (or barracks)? ;)

Bless. :)
  9. Ditto
  10. janner

janner War Hero Book Reviewer

11. I'm the same--- the utube video does play eventually but in start stop mode .

It may be my firewall/antivirus doing a virus scan before letting the video
    play. Its Ok on some video's but not on others--maybe originator
    coding problems--- no code scan for viruses.

:nemo: :nemo:
  12. They have had a beta display page for you all to try for some time and now that beta has gone live. There was some downtime while they changed it over, but it should all be ok now.
  13. Just tried it and it's working now!!
  14. That is weird, so is mine. Do you think that RR is an underground lobbying caucus? Effective anyway, whatever it is.