You Tube

geoffg said:
Hi
Does anyone know why my You Tube has stopped working. Was fine a couple of weeks ago
geoff(ers) :nemo:
I am having the same problem. YouTube tells me that I do not have either, Javascript turned off, or the latest Flash Player software installed. It offered me a link to download the latest software, which I did, but it is still not working. I don't know if the Javascript is a new requirement and if they have upgraded their program but if that is the case where do I enable Javascript or download it if it is necessary? All help gratefully accepted, I am missing my daily fix of Badger, Bager.

Working fine for me guys.
Have you tried some alternatives ?
uk.youtube.com
youtube.co.uk
youtube.com

or try break.com
or kontraband.com

:)

The Crushers have blocked your access to YouTube StripAWrenOGrams and your posts to wandering "mermaids" on the high seas (or barracks)? ;)

Bless. :)

LujonSA said:
geoffg said:
Hi
Does anyone know why my You Tube has stopped working. Was fine a couple of weeks ago
I am having the same problem. YouTube tells me that I do not have either, Javascript turned off, or the latest Flash Player software installed. It offered me a link to download the latest software, which I did, but it is still not working. I don't know if the Javascript is a new requirement and if they have upgraded their program but if that is the case where do I enable Javascript or download it if it is necessary? All help gratefully accepted, I am missing my daily fix of Badger, Bager.
Ditto

janner

MIA
Book Reviewer
Topstop said:
LujonSA said:
geoffg said:
Hi
Ditto
Ditto

I'm the same--- the utube video does play eventually but in start stop mode .

It may be my firewall/antivirus doing a virus scan before letting the video
play. Its Ok on some video's but not on others--maybe originator
coding problems--- no code scan for viruses.

:nemo: :nemo:

They have had a beta display page for you all to try for some time and now that beta has gone live. There was some downtime while they changed it over, but it should all be ok now.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Seadog Current Affairs 0
F Royal Naval Reserve (RNR) 27
H Current Affairs 0