Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

YOU OWE US SHIPS

s anybody familiar with the naval defence parliament act of may 1889 (the two power standard, requiring the fleet number to be maintained at the level of the next two most powerful navies currently india and france COMBINED!! so it looks like we should have 4 carriers, 38 ssn, 14 destroyers and 32 frigates! plus mine warfare and amphibious ships i can't f find anywhere that the act was ever repealed letters to local M.P.(AGAIN)

Is your MP as interested in your rants as we are?

Plus I think you'll find the US Fleet is significantly larger than either France or India!

I would like some of what you're smoking.

However, out of sheer morbid curiosity, how are we defining 'most powerful'? It's unequivocally the U.S. in first place (10 aircraft carriers, I believe?) and I think, by sheer numbers, that it's the Russians with the second largest. However looking at the state of the Kuznetsov for example, I'd hesitate to name them the second most powerful. That one probably goes to China.

read the post properly it says the NEXT two most powerful 1;usn 2;russia 3;china 4;japan 5;R.N. 6;FRANCE ;INDIA
7TH;SOUTH KOREA DOES THIS SUIT YOU OR DO YOU NEED HELP WITH YOUR READING?

read the post properly it says the NEXT two most powerful 1;usn 2;russia 3;china 4;japan 5;R.N. 6;FRANCE ;INDIA
7TH;SOUTH KOREA DOES THIS SUIT YOU OR DO YOU NEED HELP and yes my M.P. does listen to my rants he passes them for comment to the M.O.D who do eventually reply

7TH;SOUTH KOREA DOES THIS SUIT YOU OR DO YOU NEED HELP

********* who infest this once great site now used by sarcastic nasty know **** alls who come on here for no other reason but to piss people off , do one you stupid ignorant fool

Latest Threads