You just know the c**ts wont get charged

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by wet_blobby, Dec 4, 2007.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. wet_blobby

wet_blobby War Hero Moderator

Is it me or does anyone else smile at the sleaze and law breaking those in power are doing? then ruefully nod thier heads to acknowledge that they are above the law, they will manipulate it so with weasel words and classic lawyer speak.

What was it that George Orwell said whilst talking about pigs....."some are more equal than others"

All I've got to do is be caught farting whilst driving at 31mph through a muslim area whilst eating a bacon sarnie between puffs on me ciggy and singing the national anthem to get banged up.

Guy fawkes....the only man to enter Parliment with honest intentions....aint that the fcuking truth.

latest bollox about the crooks...http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/7125770.stm

2. would you like to suck there brains out with a straw wet -blobby

3. Well the crooks up here have admitted breaking the law but still have the cheek to claim that because it wasn't intentional it doesn't really count

4. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

People should never be in fear of their Government, but a Government should always be in fear of its people... :thumbright:

5. 'V' would be a good Christmas movie - might make 'em sit up and think perhaps ?

Power to the people !! (as a young tearaway called Wolfie Smith used to say... )

:)

6. Well said Maxi, I watched Newsnight Scotland last night and someone high up in Scottish Labour, called Jackie Baillie, said black was white and defended the indefensible and that Wendy Alexander (Best mate one GB, brother Douglas the Cabinet Minister who cocked up the Holyrood election, another best mate of GB) did not intend to mislead and that no one was corrupt. She would not answer the admitted fact that it is illegal.

They just take us all as simpletons.

7. wet_blobby

The next time anyone gets done for driving at 32mph in a 30 zone do you think the words "sorry officer, I wasn't intentionally breaking the law" will get them off 3 points and a £60 fine?

8. Indeed, don't do as I do do as I say.

The only amusing thing about it is that they are all getting caught by the laws they introduced to stop Sir Sean giving money to the SNP, what a bunch of prats and numties.

9. AL1. but a Government should always be in contempt of its people.
    No I am not cynical, merely realistic.

10. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Erm, no - an officer merely has to prove recklessness - rather than intent - for speeding offences... :oops:

11. How can anybody in there right mind donate money to a politician!

Sooner give it to the PDSA a more worthwhile cause.

http://www.pdsa.org.uk/

Now we have talk about the money coming from the tax payers purse to fund these people.

Would this be classed as a loan like a students loan and payable back when your fave politician gets into power and the big money from MP salaries and expenses and directorships of companies.

12. wet_blobby

Now there's a thought. MPs contributing out of there own pocket to fund there own party. What with the pay, expenses, directorships etc that being an MP brings I'd of thought that's only fair and just.

13. They all seem to be more full of holes - in terms of policy, action and reaction - than a Swiss cheese(?) after being attacked by a fleeing rat.

Or, for a different analogy, a rifle range:

"Targets will fall when hit..."
    *BANG* (Targets don't fall)
    "Targets will fall when hit..."
    *BANG* (One target falls down and then goes back up)

Then they have the gall to say it would be wrong for them to resign over doing something illegal (ref Wendy Alexander here)

I would have to agree with W_B that they earn enough to support themselves to a degree at any rate, especially with threaten wage increases.

14. But if they got say 50 pence for every vote they won in the General Election, maybe they would work harder for our votes?

15. I love that film! His opening soliloquy is fantastic:

"Voilà! In view, a humble vaudevillian veteran, cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of Fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the vox populi, now vacant, vanished. However, this valorous visitation of a by-gone vexation, stands vivified and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin van-guarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition. The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta, held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous. Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it's my very good honor to meet you and you may call me V."

16. Nope all they would do is fiddle the postal vote even more.

Remeber NuLabor is not about governance it is all about keeping ones place at the trough

17. Blobbs, I seem to remember a Conservative lawyer/MP, was it the MP for Ynys-Mon, transgressing the newly passed anti-insider trading legislation of the Thatcher administration and the DPP declined to prosecute on the grounds that s/he accepted his claim that he was ignorant of the law. Unfortunately for those here who are not members of the exclusive Establishment Club, ignorance is no excuse.

18. wet_blobby

The MPs behaviour must really hack off your avarage copper, they'll have to do the leg work knowing full well someone higher up the food chain will ensure no prosecutions will be made. I reckon the old bill should send in the squad that did the tube shootings, they could storm the labour party offices and deal with the alleged offenders. After all no offence was committed on either side in that case except some health and safety infringements. 8)

19. Levers_Aligned

Levers_Aligned War Hero Moderator

You give money to politicians ... sorry, donations to political parties ... to influence policy in the Upper and Lower House. Hey, I'm not in any way, no way siree, alluding that our political masters are in any way, shape or form open to political bribery. Would I say that? Hell, no.

So, the next time you hear of unions, corporate management or any other wealthy philanthropist getting out his chequebook to line the pockets of the privileged few in Parliament, you'll know what to think. And that should be, 'how nice of him to do that. Bravo!'

Cunts. All of them.

Levers