Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

You just cannot trust your wife

WreckerL

War Hero
Super Moderator
Reading the article it seems that contract was dodgy, it doesn't mention cooking or dhobeying anywhere!!

Sumo

War Hero
Extract from article
It also stipulated that if, during their sadomasochistic sex sessions, the
husband went too far, the woman could call a halt by using two agreed signals –
either saying the "safe word" Mario or banging her hand three times against the
nearest surface.

May be they were performing some form of martial art, as banging hand against flat surface is " I submit/surrender" in Judo anyway.

Sharkey

Banned
She had a clause in there for no "coprophilia", had to look that one up, its someone who derives sexual pleasure from turds! she seems a bit fussy to me.

Sumo

War Hero
She had a clause in there for no "coprophilia", had to look that one up, its someone who derives sexual pleasure from turds! she seems a bit fussy to me.

Obviously she wanted all the pleasure but non of the S**T, typical tease submit before the cum shot.

MG Maniac

War Hero
Got to wonder what he got out of it ... no cooking or dhobying ... bet she wasn't part of the cleaning party either!
Rescrub after Skippers rounds on Saturday morning ... 30 lashes!

Rumrat

War Hero

Fuckin hell she could have asked Wrecks to bring some back he's been over to France.
He bought me some last year, it's put me right off French cheese and its a stupid colour for it anyway.o_O

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MoD_RSS The world cannot afford another conflict in the Gulf region MoD News 0
MoD_RSS PM: ‘Climate action cannot be another victim of coronavirus’ MoD News 0
D I cannot see tweeties Diamond Lil's 13
MoD_RSS Coronavirus: if your company cannot file accounts with Companies House on time MoD News 0
C Cannot find my dad.! History 8
T I cannot find my Dad !!! The Fleet Air Arm 4
MoD_RSS News story: Rail Review Chair says franchising cannot continue in its current form MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Speech: The use of chemical weapons cannot be allowed to go unchallenged MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Speech: "We cannot ignore what has happened in Salisbury." MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Speech: UK Foreign Secretary and French Foreign Minister: Assad cannot be Syria’s future MoD News 0
soleil "Guardian: "MoD: Trident Submarines Cannot Be Moved From Scotland To Plymouth" Submariners 30
Topstop Why the Services cannot combine. Current Affairs 5
janner This cannot be right Diamond Lil's 9
soleil T'grph: Britain's Top Soldier Says Al-Qaeda Cannot Be Beaten Current Affairs 25
T You cannot benefit from your own wrong.... Diamond Lil's 0
sgtpepperband Surely this cannot be right?! Current Affairs 22
jesse I Cannot believe this! The Gash Barge 25
T Sir Jock Stirrup - Forces overstretched - cannot continue Current Affairs 19
E Things you cannot resist sticking your fingers in. The Gash Barge 41
creddly Cannot believe this - The WORST thing to possibly happen! Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 24
MoD_RSS Charity regulator launches second inquiry into Rabia Educational Trust due to continued failings MoD News 0
MoD_RSS The Secretary of State has appointed Annie Hampson, Jane Spiers, and Katie Town as Trustees of the Theatres Trust. MoD News 0
MoD_RSS CNC Hinkley Point launches Project Servator - Trust your Instincts MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Churches Conservation Trust appointment: 29 October 2020 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Churches Conservation Trust Re-appointments: 29 October 2020 MoD News 0
sampost Jubilee Sailing Trust announces pioneering collaboration with the Royal Navy Sports and Adventure Training 2
MoD_RSS Letter from Baroness Berridge to academy trust members MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Letter to academy trust accounting officers: August 2020 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Teenagers to get access to Child Trust Funds for first time MoD News 0
soleil FB: Royal Naval Benevolent Trust - Go Ahead For RNBT’s Centenary Care Home Project, Admiral Jellicoe House. Charity 2
MoD_RSS Letter to academy trust accounting officers: July 2020 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Herefordshire Wildlife Trust benefits £23,645 from waste packaging offence MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Reappointment of Professor Nicholas Hopkins as Law Commissioner for property, family and trust law MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Environment Agency and Angling Trust welcome lifting of restrictions on recreational fishing MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Supporting primary and secondary pupils’ wellbeing at a multi-academy trust (MAT) MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Letter to academy trust accounting officers: April 2020 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Nigel Huddleston Youth Sport Trust Annual Conference speech MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Environment Agency agrees £60,000 donation to Wildlife Trust MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Churches Conservation Trust re-appointment: Edward Harley – 1 October 2019 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Churches Conservation Trust re-appointment: Elizabeth Peace – 1 October 2019 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Truda Spruyt appointed to the Theatres Trust Board MoD News 0
MoD_RSS New Charity Inquiry: CWM Harry Land Trust Limited MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Commission appoints interim managers to Island Health Trust MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Letter to academy trust accounting officers: July 2019 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Appointment to the Churches Conservation Trust: 12 June 2019 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: New Charity Inquiry: Devon Charitable Trust MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Regulator undercovers ‘serious abuse of charity’ at Islamic Global Trust MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Speech: Melanie Hopkins' Remarks at the launch of the Fiji Electrification Trust Fund MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Garden Bridge project was a ‘failure for charity’ that risks undermining public trust MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Speech: Building public trust for the use of patient data MoD News 0