you have the sex and give us the feedback

Do they want to see how easy it is to pull it over yer head and blow the thing up or fill it with water and drop it from a balcony???? Or just how it is on yer knob?? :? :? :?

They used to be very efficient when fitted to a cold tap in a 1950s bathroom when thirty odd people were doing their dhobeying, providing the fitter managed to make safe his exit before they exploded!

2BM

The condom maker wants a panel of 5,000 people who are single, married, or in couples
What the hell does "in couples" mean and is there a choice of orifice? or which one of the "couple"? for that matter.

kingoftwigs

I used to keep one in mine; the old fashioned long thin packet. Its discovery nearly brought a lovely and intimate friendship to an end one day.

Passed-over_Loggie said:
The condom maker wants a panel of 5,000 people who are single, married, or in couples
What the hell does "in couples" mean and is there a choice of orifice? or which one of the "couple"? for that matter.

kingoftwigs

I used to keep one in mine; the old fashioned long thin packet. Its discovery nearly brought a lovely and intimate friendship to an end one day.
blessssss............. your more cute an fluffy than ME..lol