you have the sex and give us the feedback

kingoftwigs

War Hero
Do they need someone to keep one in their wallet for a couple of years, I could probably do with replacing my Geronimo!

Stripey_G

War Hero
Do they want to see how easy it is to pull it over yer head and blow the thing up or fill it with water and drop it from a balcony???? Or just how it is on yer knob?? :? :? :?

2badge_mango

War Hero
They used to be very efficient when fitted to a cold tap in a 1950s bathroom when thirty odd people were doing their dhobeying, providing the fitter managed to make safe his exit before they exploded!

2BM

The condom maker wants a panel of 5,000 people who are single, married, or in couples
What the hell does "in couples" mean and is there a choice of orifice? or which one of the "couple"? for that matter.

kingoftwigs

I used to keep one in mine; the old fashioned long thin packet. Its discovery nearly brought a lovely and intimate friendship to an end one day.

Ships_Cat

War Hero
Awwww. that was great. What was the question..... :mrgreen:

Oh yeah, feedback. Liberator.com. You know it makes sense.

josiecats

War Hero
Passed-over_Loggie said:
The condom maker wants a panel of 5,000 people who are single, married, or in couples
What the hell does "in couples" mean and is there a choice of orifice? or which one of the "couple"? for that matter.

kingoftwigs

I used to keep one in mine; the old fashioned long thin packet. Its discovery nearly brought a lovely and intimate friendship to an end one day.
blessssss............. your more cute an fluffy than ME..lol