You cant crack me I'm a rubber duck!

My beloved wife requested me this morning to tidy my wardrobe and cupboards out.
She is under the impression that they are lacking in the tidiness department and I have too many clothes so some can go to charity(Lovely girl).

So as ordered I started on the task and sorted out everything.

She now accuses me of being 'funny' due to the fact that I folded everything into ships book size and neatly stacked them on the shelves.

I then informed her to do the same otherwise she will get a kit muster (?) and also to keep them like that in future.

My salads in the oven!

As I said to her, 'You cant crack me I'm a rubber duck'

Anybody else had a similar experience,please share so that I am not alone. :argue:

:lol:

Haven't heard that expression in a donkeys - that and "Can't crack me - I'm a chocolate frog"

Anyone remember the expression 'Tweakey / Tweakers' - as in 'pass the tweakers' - odd thing was, we all seemed to know what the tweaker was ?!

:)

rod-gearing said:
My beloved wife requested me this morning to tidy my wardrobe and cupboards out.
She is under the impression that they are lacking in the tidiness department and I have too many clothes so some can go to charity(Lovely girl).

She now accuses me of being 'funny' due to the fact that I folded everything into ships book size and neatly stacked them on the shelves.

I then informed her to do the same otherwise she will get a kit muster (?) and also to keep them like that in future.

My salads in the oven!

Anybody else had a similar experience,please share so that I am not alone. :argue:
Been there, seen it, done it, and survived ---sort of.

Funny old thing though, she has cupboards and a wardrobe full of nothing to wear!

Tanzi

Lantern Swinger
whitemouse said:
:lol:

Haven't heard that expression in a donkeys - that and "Can't crack me - I'm a chocolate frog"

Anyone remember the expression 'Tweakey / Tweakers' - as in 'pass the tweakers' - odd thing was, we all seemed to know what the tweaker was ?!

:)

Jeez whitemouse, tweekers was going the rounds when I joined Blackwood in Jan '64. Gave me the shits for two days cos I couldn't understand what they were getting at. Cheers mate for bringing back old memories. :eek:ccasion5:

zipnolan

Midshipman
[Been there, seen it, done it, and survived ---sort of.

Funny old thing though, she has cupboards and a wardrobe full of nothing to wear![/quote]

Typical of every woman isn't it!!
:thumright:

zipnolan said:

Funny old thing though, she has cupboards and a wardrobe full of nothing to wear!

Typical of every woman isn't it!!
:thumright:[/quote]

My wife is the Imelda Marcos of the trouser world.

As I say to her she only has one pair of legs and can only wear one pair of trousers at a time.

Doesnt seem to get my meaning somehow.

She will change her outfit 3 times before juist going out to the post box (You never know who might see me!)

She cant understand why I just prefer running rig all the time (Jeans,t shirt and thousand milers)

Richie

Lantern Swinger
zipnolan said:

then I took a photo of "her" wardrobe with the doors open and showed every one whenever the subject was brought up, - it was worse than versuvius erupting ...... slept in the spare room that night.

rod-gearing said:

My salads in the oven!

How much do you charge? I've got too much clothing and too little stowage space.

PM me your daily rate! :razz:

Thingy the Untidy

thingy said:
rod-gearing said:

My salads in the oven!

How much do you charge? I've got too much clothing and too little stowage space.

PM me your daily rate! :razz:

Thingy the Untidy

Daily rate is 2 tins of coffee, 50 Blue Liners and a tin of cleaning paste.

Ive even started a scran bag system to make the kids more tidier! :thumright:

Cpt_Black

Lantern Swinger
“I think we should go back to Spain because I have pesetas and I could buy you a newspaper in the airport on the way home.â€

But now the euro has come so all the foreign currency we have is useless.
So, do the journalists at the Sun not know that there is a world outside Europe, or that the readers are unlikely to know - we don't want to scare them!!

The article is amusing though, if only because it is very true. I have just emptied mine because I'm moving today and it was the last place to be touched!It included mobile phones, take away menus, important paperwork that I don't want to file etc...