You can quote me on this!

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by Joe_Crow, Aug 13, 2008.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Clanky suggested recently that we should all try to start an interesting thread in an attempt to reduce the proportion of dumb newbie threads which seem to fill the front page. As usual, I don't have anything really imporftant to say, so I will just ask a couple of questions.

1. How many of you have ever noticed the extra comments I sometimes make which are virtually invisible (unless you use the 'quote' feature, or highlight the post).

2. Do you really care?

Answers in white please. (All you have to do is put the phrases 'color=white' and '/color' minus the apostropes of course, in square brackets. Note the use of the yank spelling of color.)

2. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

wot e sed

3. I hadn't noticed mate but I'll look out for them from now on. And this is probably more interesting than recent efforts. Nice one.

4. How fcuking stupid will he feel when he finally realises!

5. Very! It's propbably a convenient time to point out that Xian Warrior is a proper cnut, and a sprog cnut at that. He's even more annoying than Chico and Sitmus.

6. Do I care? No, not really

7. haha Ive been doing this for ages too. hey Monty dont hold back let your true feelings free!

8. noooooo i think its more that the original poster was looking to see if any one actually read the threads properly

sometimes humuor can be good!!! dont you think?

9. Shameless bump!

11. Oh dear, has Hig been writing in chalk on the whiteboard again?

12. shameless HUSSY !!!!!

13. 1. 4 but only on Tuesdays when the sun is shining
    2. No

14. 1 no i havent noticed

2 no i dont care

3 that is far too complicated for a thick twat like myself to get this into white

15. :knob: