Yorkshire Ripper launches bid for prison release

Discussion in 'Current Affairs' started by Jenny_Dabber, Mar 2, 2010.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Personally, can't see this happening. He is/was a serial killer and will at some point relapse if he was given the opportunity IMO.

The Gaurdian

2. Come on Jenny apparantly he's been ever such a good boy and he has served almost a year and a half per life sentence and if he keeps taking his happy pills I'm sure he'll manage not to take a hammer to any young ladies. Then again when he does go off his meds and murders someone we can have the fun of pass the blame where his doctors blame the probation service and they blame the parole board.

3. I'll mark that one in the diary for summer 2011 then :lol:

4. John 14:2
    In my Father's house are many rooms; if it were not so, I would have told you. I am going there to prepare a place for you.

[​IMG]

5. Makes you wonder who 'Peter William Coonan' is

6. Surely the best way to handle the situation is for someone to jam a spoon into his good eye and blind the cnut completely then they can turf him out to an old peoples home.

7. Before he was caught Leeds Utd supporters used to chant...

''Ripper 13, police Nil ''

8. If he is "let out", no doubt that will be an invitation to yer man Brady to try his luck.

If he is "let out", no doubt he will need constant police protection. A worthy cause for a decent man of violence with a known terminal disease?

9. If he wants a definitive date then give him one, lets say, 150 years from now. Shame he'll die inside.

10. Citing mental problems to excuse criminality seems to be the "in" thing nowadays.Depression, schizophrenia,mourning for a lost relative,pressures at work,being on the dole are all trotted out as a reason why the full force of the law should not be deployed.Sutcliffe is just in there with the rest of the punters chancing arm as he has nothing to lose.It is of course a nice little earner for the M'learned friends not to mention the tame Psychiatrist trotted out to try and baffle the jury and the beak.