Yorkshire - home of Britain's hardest dogs.

sweeney

Lantern Swinger
Everybody knows yorkshire is best at everything.

Thats a fact based statement. Of course our dogs are the hardest. Our monty was nails.

Yorkshire dogs can't be very hard, my mom had a Yorkshire terrier and it was sh!t scared of pit bulls.
It started barking at a Geman Shepherd once and I worried that it could have killed the Shepherd , would have been terrible if the Yorkie had stuck in its throat and chocked him

Hang fire!!

That there dog is a Staff so that makes Staffordshire dogs hardest!!

I do like my Yorkie tea though. Problem is in Ireland they have yet to be shown the Yorkshire Tea mines. And have just been introduced to ECCLES CAKES.

That bloke with the old Sheff U top on. Christ! He makes Paul Calf look like a fashion statement.

I think he's actually a Snort Beast in disguise.

BTW, Yorkshire Terriers aren't technically a dog. I think they're actually some species of rat. Ask Darwin.

I nearly married a Yorkshire lass once, thank god she saw the light and left me for a Turk in Istanbul.Woof !!Woof!! Johnny Turk.

When 'ee wurr a laad - me dog Rusty buggered off from Withernsea
in N Humberside an' warked all t'way t' Hornsea were 'ee got
hizzen shot - so bein' a reet 'ard-nakker, 'ee warked back
'ome - 'an 3 days later - 'ee warked in t'veranda, sat down
and kicked t'bucket. We buried 'im wi' full military honours
unda t'ferret run in t'back garden !!

andym said:
slim said:
andym said:
They should have prosecuted the owner!!!Who in their right mind lets a dog walk along a sheer cliff with no lead?????
A Yorkshireman?

Hes probably a Southerner that moved up to the Country!

Come Come Andyman, Southeners have more sense than to move to Yorkshire, Durham or the Lakes at a push but Yorkshire "Yer aving a larff ain't yer"

Nutty

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
The_Caretaker Miscellaneous 1
Shakey Diamond Lil's 3
Shakey Current Affairs 26