Yipeeee I'm good to go!!

Discussion in 'Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting' started by Kiwi-Fi, Apr 7, 2008.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. After me finally being passed as fit by the doctors, I finally got to do the last piece of the application process and passed my PJFT today! :w00t: I didn't break any records but I will likely have around another 12 months to wait before Raleigh, so plenty of time to get fitter before then.

So back in the UK, moving down to Cardiff, can anyone give me a job for 12 months? :biggrin:
  2. If you are over 18 try any of the pubs (if thats your bag) they are always looking for staff.
  3. Are you related to Morag?

Try Seaweed? :biggrin: ...says he, sheepishly :lol:
  4. Ninja_Stoker

Ninja_Stoker War Hero Moderator

Well done Fi, good to hear you've passed.

The 12 months will fly-by. :thumright:
  5. Well done from me too Kiwi-Fi. I agree with Ninja - twelve months might seem like a long time but it willpass before you know it. Use the time wisely to maintain fitness, learn a little about naval history and general naval knowledge (easily obtained from the Intranet) and keep out of trouble.

6. the_matelot

the_matelot War Hero Moderator

Move to Swansea-it's a far better night out and there are plenty of jobs knocking about for short-term stuff such as call centres etc.

The trouble with Wales is it's full of Welsh people! :D
  7. I'm having enough trouble trying to understand the Welsh when they're sober, I hate to think how I'd get on when they're drunk!!! Everyone talks so quickly!