Yet Another Question

Discussion in 'Submariners' started by UncleAlbert, Mar 17, 2011.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Leaving on a six month patrol you find yourself on watch with Jannersig88 and Chicogiz.
    My question is.....How would you kill yourself?????
  2. I wouldn't. I have plenty of experience of being at sea with similarly challenged individuals, and they were the ones who suffered.
  3. Being the laid back, calm individual that I am and, like Joe, having been in this situation more than once, I tolerate these beings at sea....................and batter them when we get back alongside.

4. True avoid, ignore and tolerate at sea(only seen one bit of nastyness at sea, 2 Chiefs, Never saw a thing, I wasnt there no way not no how) But when we got ashore alot of differances were amicably settled(black eyes, broken noses and one jaw)
  5. ooooooooooooooooo.... sorry for asking a few questions, i never saw anyone get "battered" ashore or afloat, you boys must be well 'ard, can't wait to hear your stories of DQ's , having never been on subs apart from sub visit in basic just wondered how it all worked, if you are ever in truro, cornwall you are more than welcome to come and have a go!!
  6. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Bore off, helmet... :sleepy1:
  7. :thumright:

8. Truro eh? Thats like being on a Boat but with breeding involved :eek:mfg: :puker:
  9. janner

janner War Hero Book Reviewer

I've corrected that for you
  10. Truro? How the he'll am I going to single you out in a whole town of mongs? (city my arse).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. Truro does have a lot of Mongs MLP speaks the truth
  12. Yar-r-r-r-r-p!!

Cornish police have the worst record for clearing up the backlog
    of crime down by there.
    Everyone's got the same DNA.