Yet another newbie :-)

Discussion in 'Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting' started by Sarahann, Jan 22, 2009.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Just a quick hello to all at RR

I have been reading the pages and pages of forums, all pretty helpful! I have my initial interview in a couple of weeks....nerves are kicking in! :)
  2. Don't worry the initial interview is just a chat about careers options within the Navy, nothing more. It's a chance for you to ask any questions you may have about the process for getting in or life within the RN.

Keep smiling

3. Thanks supermario :) Feel daft for asking but do you get called in to do the RT another day then?
  4. Normally you go in for your initial interview and get issued with careers publications and an application pack. Once you've sent back the application form you will be sent a date to sit the RT.

5. Welcome, Pretty much a newbie myself just waiting for the secturity forms and all that jazz to come back so i can even book my RT!

Oh well got no excuse to fail it have i with all this spare time!
  6. Hey i need info and quick got my pre fitness book programme but how do i fill it in? do i write what i done??
  7. Best bet is to write what your best mate has done, then if its not good enough you can blame him
  8. so does anyone ACTUALLY know??
  9. janner

janner War Hero Book Reviewer

I suspect Super Mario might have some idea, he works as a recruiter :?:
  10. Perhaps if you could put your question into plain English, someone may be able to help you.
  11. fair do's

well im joining the navy soon, and in my pre entry breif i got a book with," pre fitness joining programme"

a programme to help for fitness levels.

on the page iit has a little box "achieved" for the each day do i put yes or no, or wht i achieved?

12. You should fill it out in pen and take it with you when you join HMS Raleigh. It is supposed to be the last 8 weeks before joining. You will be given a copy at your pre-entry brief and this is the one you need to complete and take with you. Lets be honest I'm sure most people make it up, but they are only cheating themselves, because if they can not do the fitness it will be found out during your initial training at HMS Raleigh.

13. cheers for the help mario, but do i just write how much ths exersise i do?? What do they expect?