Yesssssssssssssssssssss

Discussion in 'Sports and Adventure Training' started by 4to8, Mar 21, 2009.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. we are the champions :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Ireland 17 Wales 15

2. The better team won definately

well done Ireland

3. Cheers X, 61 years of a wait is over !

4. Nerve-racking at the end though.

Thought that Welsh kick was going to go over ........

5. nerve racking is right,the last minute of the game and it looked as if the dream was all over. The friendship between the Welsh and Irish supporters is always a treat to witness,bet Cardiff is a magic place to be tonight.

6. ......and Jackie Kyle was there for both :wink: Well done Ireland :D

7. It doesn"t feel much better than this :D :D :D :D
    Thanks Wales for the extra grey hairs

8. tiddlyoggy

tiddlyoggy War Hero Book Reviewer

Glad for the players, especially Brian O' D who has not had the accollades he deserves as a player.

9. That was definetely a good game to finish on. Both sides had good games both sides could've played better.

Nice to see some scuffles going on don't see it hardly any more.

Unfortunately the kick did not go over :( But England didn't win the championship. Wales still beat England and a celtic brother won the grandslam.

Cymru am Byth

I am looking forward to the Lions tour in the summer!!!!

10. Is this racism??? :roll: :roll:

11. tiddlyoggy

tiddlyoggy War Hero Book Reviewer

No can't be. That would only happen if he was English. :wink:

12. Yup. England is such a terrible place to live and everybody hates us eh!!! :roll: :roll:

13. I wouldnt say its a terrible place to live but your right about everyone hating you lmao.
    In terms of rugby im glad England didnt win but then again they havnt displayed the ability to win the 6 nations in years.

14. Thanks for that pearl of wisdom now run along to work in the local ASDA's as thats probably the only career opportunity where you are eh!!! Or you could do what everyone else does, move to England, earn lots of money but slag us down when it suits.

So last week

15. And this poor bugger tries to fit in and look what happens.Sorry its from the Wail but i just followed a linkie.

me no speakie

16. Wow someones uptight. Maby you need to take a chill pill, relax and realise its just a joke :D
    And actually I work in PR, its shit but pays the bills for now.

You just need to realise its just abit of Rugby banter :)

17. Its banter when it suits you. I call it out and out racism if you ask me. England. The dumping ground of Europe where everyone likes to come to earn a few quid but as soon as the white shirt is pulled on hates us to death.

Go fcuking figure!!

18. You really do need to chill out man.
    You English do the same when it comes to rugby, the sheep jokes are a good example, but you dont see me calling you guys racist. Its a bit of banter.
    At least you beat the frogs :D

19. Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

What's wrong with Wales??????!!!!!!!!! Once upon a time, when I was skin, Wales were the champions.

20. In sporting terms I do support two teams Wales and anyone who plays England.

However that does not mean I don't like the English race themselves, especially when my mother is English lol.

**** me I get called sheep shagger and everything from the English but when we say we enjoying beating the English at a sport it's racist lol :lol:

Strewth XRD thought you were better than that :lol: