"Yesss! Yesss! YESSSS!!!"

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by sgtpepperband, Jun 30, 2010.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

2. Clearly, there must be a market for a sound proof head bag.
  3. Blackrat

Blackrat War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Jesus Christ. Mine eyes. A swift whack in the mush with a baseball bat would silence that munters cries. That bloke deserves a medal for going within 100 miles of that foul baggage.

As to the bloke, he must be a hermer. Check out the tash. Unless he's SF, in which case i'm a dead man walking.
  4. It's always the way, in cases like this ........... the most unlikely people ...........

I can't help thinking that her husband might be getting some mileage out of this ...........

The sensible advice, if she likes music, would have been to play her music at err appropriate times.
  5. Another strong case for compulsory sterilisation. Her mother was probably cut from the same cloth and should have been given a strong dose of radiation to fry her ovaries.

Now - if I was Health Minister...
  6. Airtight!!!

7. Its deano's long lost father 8O
  8. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Hmm, something you wanna tell us, Sol..?! 8O :D

I remember I once asked Santa for a sweater for Christmas; unfortunately I got a screamer instead... :oops:
  9. It could always be him screaming for mercy but she's taken the rap to spare him. I can only imagine that seeing that advancing on you naked, or worse with rolls of fat hanging over her lingerie, would make even the most desperate among us scream.
  10. 8O Thanks for that image, Wrecker :pale: :pukeright:
  11. Or even :puke:
  12. How can you bastards be so critical and judgmental about her?
    And how do you know which one is the woman?
  13. I wasn't talking about the woman :lol:

14. You mean you saw me,....like naked, without my clothes on. 8O :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
  15. Hang your head in shame you bad, bad boy.
  16. Removed by poster, as due to alcoholic overdose, placed in the wrong thread. 8O 8O :oops: :oops:
  17. Perhaps she isn't having any, perhaps she is just sitting on the other side of the wall shouting 'yes' to make her neighbours think she is.
  18. What's he wearing round his neck?
  19. But that wouldnt keep her quiet
  20. I think it's one of those dog collars that give an electric shock. She probably zaps him if he's not performing or going fast enough hence the screaming.

I'd better be careful as I may give Tuts some ideas if she hasn't thought of them already 8O