yes u were right!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by brazenhussy, Jul 24, 2008.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I just couldn't stay away.............................. mind u it has` been clear of arguments!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

basically i missed u all........................ yes HTP .............. even you!! XXXXXXXX
  2. welcome back brazzers - pistols at dawn mate :thumright:
  3. no way babe-- this is the new quiet BH :w00t:
  4. Nice to see you back.
  5. janner

janner War Hero Book Reviewer

Welcome back BH does this mean that JD will be appearing as well?
  6. Oooooo, Uncle Albert :cuddle: will be pleased! :razz: Perhaps he will return too. We need UA's rhyming poetry to cheer us all up!

Now Brazenhussey has returned
    Will Uncle Albert follow suit
    His words of wisdom spouted loud
    His sense of humour wide and bold.
  7. OMG!!!!!!!!!!!! from you that is nice..................... thank you xxxxxxx

i was unsure but then i thought what the hell-- its kinda quiet----- so p'raps i should come back.

but ty htp-- meant a lot! xxxxxxxxxx
  8. best you give him a shout then babe and let him know the b***h is back in town!!!!!! xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  9. Well this is a step in the right direction - Good to see you back BH; the site will be a lot more fun again now :thumright:

10. [​IMG]

i aim to please xxxxxxxxxxx
  11. So,there is a God. Welcome back and about time too!!!!!!!!
  12. Good to see you back Brazen. Don't you dare quieten down, we don't need yes men (women) we need conflict to liven up debates
  13. [​IMG]
  14. BH, can you post your piccy sunbathing just to test that Roddy's pacemaker's working properly! :biggrin:
  15. thingy babe this is the new pc , unoffensive Bh - i will not post stuff which will offend,excite or damage people!!!!!!!!! i am a new chick now----------------

wait n see xxxxxxxxxxxx
  16. Poor Roddy! There, there.... it's alright, BH's only teasing you...... :biggrin:
  17. We don't want a new chick, we want Brazen the brave! :w00t:
  18. u sure??!!
  19. Don't get too carried away BH; we are just getting hammered by Hurricane Dolly - hot, wet, wild and totally unpredictable so you were already in my thoughts :bball:

20. NAKED BAR!!!

About bl00dy time I had someone to talk to that actually gets my sense of humour.
    Apart from Slim and a few others that is :)