yes u were right!!!!!!

I just couldn't stay away.............................. mind u it has` been clear of arguments!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

basically i missed u all........................ yes HTP .............. even you!! XXXXXXXX

Oooooo, Uncle Albert :cuddle: will be pleased! :razz: Perhaps he will return too. We need UA's rhyming poetry to cheer us all up!

Now Brazenhussey has returned
Will Uncle Albert follow suit
His words of wisdom spouted loud
His sense of humour wide and bold.

higthepig said:
Nice to see you back.
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!! from you that is nice..................... thank you xxxxxxx

i was unsure but then i thought what the hell-- its kinda quiet----- so p'raps i should come back.

but ty htp-- meant a lot! xxxxxxxxxx

Good to see you back Brazen. Don't you dare quieten down, we don't need yes men (women) we need conflict to liven up debates

thingy babe this is the new pc , unoffensive Bh - i will not post stuff which will offend,excite or damage people!!!!!!!!! i am a new chick now----------------

wait n see xxxxxxxxxxxx

brazenhussy said:
thingy babe this is the new pc , unoffensive Bh - i will not post stuff which will offend,excite or damage people!!!!!!!!! i am a new chick now----------------

wait n see xxxxxxxxxxxx
Poor Roddy! There, there.... it's alright, BH's only teasing you...... :biggrin:

brazenhussy said:

wait n see xxxxxxxxxxxx
We don't want a new chick, we want Brazen the brave! :w00t:

brazenhussy said:
Bergen said:
Well this is a step in the right direction - Good to see you back BH; the site will be a lot more fun again now :thumright:

RM

i aim to please xxxxxxxxxxx
Don't get too carried away BH; we are just getting hammered by Hurricane Dolly - hot, wet, wild and totally unpredictable so you were already in my thoughts :bball:

RM