Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Yes I'm a ****

AngryMonkey

Lantern Swinger
Just got the second handed wedding photos of my last ex and fuck me if she didn't go to marry an utter mongoloid! I know this concerns no-one here but frankly fcuk you cunts I'm drunk and up for a fcuking row!

Polto

War Hero
Re: Yes I'm a *

AngryMonkey said:
Just got the second handed wedding photos of my last ex and * me if she didn't go to marry an utter mongoloid! I know this concerns no-one here but frankly fcuk you cunts I'm drunk and up for a fcuking row!
Post comes early in your neck of the woods!! You should be thankful for small mercies. :lol:

Ageing_Gracefully

War Hero
Review Editor
Book Reviewer

AngryMonkey said:
Just got the second handed wedding photos of my last ex and * me if she didn't go to marry an utter mongoloid! I know this concerns no-one here but frankly fcuk you cunts I'm drunk and up for a fcuking row!

She did indeed marry an utter mongolid, but then again, she did get rid of you so she can get married.

slim

War Hero
:p You were divorced.
She can marry the man of her choice, just because she chose a new husband who strongly resembled you is of no consequence.
Pop out later and get a new bride when the sunshine bus stops :oops:

flymo

War Hero

Well show us the phots then so we can share your annoyance. Problem shared ... blah blah

Rumrat

War Hero

flymo said:
Well show us the phots then so we can share your annoyance. Problem shared ... blah blah

Fcuk his problems, I've got me own, I just want to take the p1ss.
Don't you? :wink: :roll: :D

Dicky

Lantern Swinger
Angry Monkey: Trust you've got your brain back since 5.13am this morning...Paracetamol usually works...Good luck and BUFFS...lol..

jesse

War Hero

Rumrat said:
flymo said:

Fcuk his problems, I've got me own, I just want to take the p1ss.
Don't you? :wink: :roll: :D
:lol: Seconded and thirded. Fcuk his horrible luck :p :lol:

pugfrom83

Lantern Swinger

AngryMonkey said:
Apologies for the outburst everyone. Currently feeling like I've been raped in he ear.

stop apologising and show us the fcuking phots.
We want cheering up

Rumrat

War Hero

AngryMonkey said:
Apologies for the outburst everyone. Currently feeling like I've been raped in he ear.

Could arrange that if required, other services cost a little extra. Don't swallow though.
Am willing to insert my toggle in your ear and fcuk some sense into you. 8O :D :roll: :wink:
If you would like me to live in, I need a weeks notice, and there, there, there's are 50p each. :wink:

AngryMonkey

Lantern Swinger

Rumrat said:
AngryMonkey said:

Could arrange that if required, other services cost a little extra. Don't swallow though.
Am willing to insert my toggle in your ear and fcuk some sense into you. 8O :D :roll: :wink:
If you would like me to live in, I need a weeks notice, and there, there, there's are 50p each. :wink:

Bit skint this soon after Christmas but I'll start saving my pocketmoney :lol:

Rumrat

War Hero

AngryMonkey said:
Rumrat said:
AngryMonkey said:

Bit skint this soon after Christmas but I'll start saving my pocketmoney :lol:

I take embassy coupons. :D

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MoD_RSS Swedish community votes ‘yes’ for a Geological Disposal Facility MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Civil/crime news: launch of ‘help us say yes’ online training MoD News 0
vauxhall Yes, Minister Finance & Pensions 3
BreathingOutOnTheWayUp Earned Your Dolphins? If "Yes" then Read On. Submariners 8
BoatyMcBoatFace ET-(WE) (Yes, another question I the Joining the Royal Navy 2
SONAR-BENDER Hercules (yes HERCULES!) landing on carrier The Fleet 22
Rumrat Adultery yes please. Diamond Lil's 32
J Yes I know its only November but Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 5
NZ_Bootneck Does my bum look big in this? YES!(NSFW) Diamond Lil's 2
2_deck_dash US Booty asks fit famous bird on date and she says yes. Diamond Lil's 23
Rumrat Yes, I Lied, He may have, have you ever? Diamond Lil's 13
U !Asthma! Yes, I know...You've seen this 100 times before. Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 2
smudge3311 re joining.........yes really!! The Fleet 5
Z I was thinkging (Yes, it hurt) earlier and... Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 21
Bergen Yes! Five Life Sentences. Current Affairs 15
L Oh yes, caught me out good and proper Diamond Lil's 16
brazenhussy yes u were right!!!!!! Diamond Lil's 43
A ME yes me ! Blogs 13
B Yes, or no from the board. The Fleet Air Arm 5
slim Seperate Forum for Gays yes or no Diamond Lil's 149
creddly YES!!! Got My Application - Finally!!! Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 51
D Decommissioning of the FA2: Justified yes or no? Discuss. The Fleet Air Arm 39
andym Poll:Yes or NO? Diamond Lil's 49
golden_rivet OH YES! OH YES! OH YES! ... Diamond Lil's 15

Latest Threads