Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

YES!!! Got My Application - Finally!!!

In case I haven't posted my age enough times, I'll reiterate that I'm 21. Nowhere near the upper-age limit of 36. :razz:

calvin1975

Midshipman
r.e janners post, was just expanding on that mate, keep yer knickers on, stop fretting, now you've got your army 'stuff' cleared up and you actually have an application, just focus, get it filled in as quickly as you can, bearing in mind i was stuck with some of my application form and seemed to fill in a good proportion of it in the afco with an advisor, the quicker you can turn this stuff round the better, 'cause **** me man, they sure dont hurry up for no man!, or woman!

pm me if you need any help

ship_rat said:
or are you just playing?

Lol No, I genuinely didn’t know what the question was about. It’ll be in Friday, when I visit AFCO don’t you worry.

calvin1975 said:
r.e janners post, was just expanding on that mate, keep yer knickers on, stop fretting, now you've got your army 'stuff' cleared up and you actually have an application, just focus, get it filled in as quickly as you can, bearing in mind i was stuck with some of my application form and seemed to fill in a good proportion of it in the afco with an advisor, the quicker you can turn this stuff round the better, 'cause **** me man, they sure dont hurry up for no man!, or woman!

pm me if you need any help

Cheers mate. It's just hard not to worry when you're a perfectionist! :razz:

As I said above, I'm going down Friday and my application will be 'perfected' there. I hope they've got spares as I can't give this one in - It's full of mistakes and I've lost my continuation sheet, which believe me, I need lol.

sweeney

Lantern Swinger
Creddly FFS are you not in yet? Just get the effing form done and put it in. Don't worry too much about making stuff up either, by the time you are doing your task books if they still have them, you will be spinning dits like a good 'un!

And don't worry so much for christs sakes. As Jim (count me mates on the fingers of no hands) 30 states its only a job...

sweeney said:
Creddly FFS are you not in yet? Just get the effing form done and put it in. Don't worry too much about making stuff up either, by the time you are doing your task books if they still have them, you will be spinning dits like a good 'un!

And don't worry so much for christs sakes. As Jim (count me mates on the fingers of no hands) 30 states its only a job...

lol We've established I'm a worrier.

I'll be down there Friday, definitely and my application will be in there!!!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MoD_RSS Swedish community votes ‘yes’ for a Geological Disposal Facility MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Civil/crime news: launch of ‘help us say yes’ online training MoD News 0
vauxhall Yes, Minister Finance & Pensions 3
BreathingOutOnTheWayUp Earned Your Dolphins? If "Yes" then Read On. Submariners 8
BoatyMcBoatFace ET-(WE) (Yes, another question I the Joining the Royal Navy 2
SONAR-BENDER Hercules (yes HERCULES!) landing on carrier The Fleet 22
Rumrat Adultery yes please. Diamond Lil's 32
J Yes I know its only November but Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 5
NZ_Bootneck Does my bum look big in this? YES!(NSFW) Diamond Lil's 2
2_deck_dash US Booty asks fit famous bird on date and she says yes. Diamond Lil's 23
Rumrat Yes, I Lied, He may have, have you ever? Diamond Lil's 13
U !Asthma! Yes, I know...You've seen this 100 times before. Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 2
smudge3311 re joining.........yes really!! The Fleet 5
A Yes I'm a **** Diamond Lil's 22
Z I was thinkging (Yes, it hurt) earlier and... Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 21
Bergen Yes! Five Life Sentences. Current Affairs 15
L Oh yes, caught me out good and proper Diamond Lil's 16
brazenhussy yes u were right!!!!!! Diamond Lil's 43
A ME yes me ! Blogs 13
B Yes, or no from the board. The Fleet Air Arm 5
slim Seperate Forum for Gays yes or no Diamond Lil's 149
D Decommissioning of the FA2: Justified yes or no? Discuss. The Fleet Air Arm 39
andym Poll:Yes or NO? Diamond Lil's 49
golden_rivet OH YES! OH YES! OH YES! ... Diamond Lil's 15
G I got TMU Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 8
N got my interview Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 41
G Who got September Intake dates? Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 3
BUCK1939 Anyone got any photos from 1960's of the Ship's Company lining the deck when leaving port. The Fleet 2
MoD_RSS Do your tax return before it drives you quackers, you’ve got one week to go! MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Britain’s biggest road just got bigger MoD News 0
U Just got prov offer to start training at Raleigh in January RFA 10
K 21 Civvie to RN Air Crewman/Observer, going for NSRT - got a few concerns! Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 4
janner Anyone got a few quid to spare? Submariners 4
N Got my entry date- any tips or advice? Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 11
soleil Lockheed Martin: "How The F-35 Got Its Name" The Fleet Air Arm 0
D Got PRNC and Raleigh start date but got major problem. Joining the Royal Navy 13
McGrew Oh dear - Phil's got his medals wrong The Fleet 20
NateDogg Anyone else got PRNC 30th October? Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 4
B Anyone joining got PRNC Date as 18th September and Basic Training 5th November? Joining the Royal Navy 5
Impact Anyone else got an RT test on 18/04? Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 1
sj25105815 Ex Army, joining Navy age 36, going comms tech! Got questions Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 201
AussieMedic Got my letter today! RFA 33
SuperNexus Got my Provisional Offer! RFA 10
JamieDonut87 Got my interview on Thursday... RFA 4
N Failed my RT but still got enough points for WE CIS Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 5
R Complete Newbie here, I've got a question to ask, and asking for some tips for the RN interview. Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 3
R Complete Newbie here, I've got a question to ask, and asking for some tips for the RN interview. The Quarterdeck 2
P How long after application to find out if got interview? RFA 5
drewfester Any one got Hive? Current Affairs 2
F I'Ve got a son Diamond Lil's 2