YES!!! Got My Application - Finally!!!

In case I haven't posted my age enough times, I'll reiterate that I'm 21. Nowhere near the upper-age limit of 36. :razz:

calvin1975

Midshipman
r.e janners post, was just expanding on that mate, keep yer knickers on, stop fretting, now you've got your army 'stuff' cleared up and you actually have an application, just focus, get it filled in as quickly as you can, bearing in mind i was stuck with some of my application form and seemed to fill in a good proportion of it in the afco with an advisor, the quicker you can turn this stuff round the better, 'cause **** me man, they sure dont hurry up for no man!, or woman!

pm me if you need any help

ship_rat said:
or are you just playing?
Lol No, I genuinely didn’t know what the question was about. It’ll be in Friday, when I visit AFCO don’t you worry.

calvin1975 said:
r.e janners post, was just expanding on that mate, keep yer knickers on, stop fretting, now you've got your army 'stuff' cleared up and you actually have an application, just focus, get it filled in as quickly as you can, bearing in mind i was stuck with some of my application form and seemed to fill in a good proportion of it in the afco with an advisor, the quicker you can turn this stuff round the better, 'cause **** me man, they sure dont hurry up for no man!, or woman!

pm me if you need any help
Cheers mate. It's just hard not to worry when you're a perfectionist! :razz:

As I said above, I'm going down Friday and my application will be 'perfected' there. I hope they've got spares as I can't give this one in - It's full of mistakes and I've lost my continuation sheet, which believe me, I need lol.

sweeney

Lantern Swinger
Creddly FFS are you not in yet? Just get the effing form done and put it in. Don't worry too much about making stuff up either, by the time you are doing your task books if they still have them, you will be spinning dits like a good 'un!

And don't worry so much for christs sakes. As Jim (count me mates on the fingers of no hands) 30 states its only a job...

sweeney said:
Creddly FFS are you not in yet? Just get the effing form done and put it in. Don't worry too much about making stuff up either, by the time you are doing your task books if they still have them, you will be spinning dits like a good 'un!

And don't worry so much for christs sakes. As Jim (count me mates on the fingers of no hands) 30 states its only a job...
lol We've established I'm a worrier.

I'll be down there Friday, definitely and my application will be in there!!!