Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Yeovilton WAFU's Chinese Taken Away

SONAR-BENDER

War Hero
Levers sends his apologies but is unable to respond as he is very busy attending a gay pride march and taking the knee for black football players and a certain racing driver.
I heard he is also organising Covid jabs for the elderly and laptops and food parcels for kiddies, well, that MSM won't just attach itself!

Maxpowers

Lantern Swinger
So the dit is it’s his Mrs that couldn’t get a flight back so he decided in his limited wisdom to smuggle her in his boot and store her in his slam pantry until she could get a flight. Four weeks later Lhob and SR conducting rounds noted sign saying “ Ive cleaned myself don’t come in” having had complaints that the room stank they went in to find nearly radioactive mouldy bowls etc, and to then find in the storage cuboard an asian dutch bird hiding away! All I have heard is 847 MAA’d him to stop him being more harshly punished, Im not fluent in BR3 so Im not sure if that will really work or not .

Last edited:

SONAR-BENDER

War Hero
I've just watched an old episode of 'Warship', where the lads smuggled a girl onboard to take her home :oops: , which was the next port visit!

The ship was a mine-hunter!! And nobody found her!

Sumo

War Hero
I've just watched an old episode of 'Warship', where the lads smuggled a girl onboard to take her home :oops: , which was the next port visit!

The ship was a mine-hunter!! And nobody found her!
Obviously didn't smell and no WAFU's on mine sweepers, probably no rounds either.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
J RNAS Yeovilton UPO UPO/Careers Office 11
D Culdrose and Yeovilton Bases / Shore Est 20
MoD_RSS DIO completes essential improvements at RNAS Yeovilton MoD News 0
soleil FB: HMS President - ‘Dunker’ Training At RNAS Yeovilton Royal Naval Reserve (RNR) 5
soleil FB: SSAFA, The Armed Forces Charity - With Love From RNAS Yeovilton The Fleet Air Arm 1
J POV RNAS Yeovilton Joining the Royal Navy 2
Z Sports at Yeovilton and Culdrose Joining the Royal Navy 3
S Visit to Yeovilton The Fleet Air Arm 20
Walter_white RNAS Yeovilton and RNAS culdrose Summer leave Bases / Shore Est 1
D Yeovilton or coldrose? Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 11
MoD_RSS News story: DIO showcases infrastructure progress at RNAS Yeovilton MoD News 0
H RNAS Yeovilton - Draft Bases / Shore Est 9
MoD_RSS News story: Army Air Corps praise new facilities at RNAS Yeovilton MoD News 0
dustyjack Around 120 RNAS Yeovilton jobs to move Current Affairs 3
S Yeovilton Air Day 2016 The Fleet Air Arm 2
F RNAS Yeovilton work experience? Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 6
soleil YouTube: British Pathé - Duke Of Edinburgh Visits Fleet Air Arm - Yeovilton The Fleet Air Arm 1
H POCC Yeovilton The Fleet Air Arm 4
soleil RNAS Yeovilton International Air Day - Saturday, 26th July 2014 The Fleet Air Arm 34
soleil Yeovil Express: Yeovilton Celebrates 20 Years Of Links With 'St Bart's' Church" The Fleet Air Arm 0
soleil Western M. News: "Exhibition Shows Life On Board New Aircraft Carriers At Yeovilton" The Fleet Air Arm 1
soleil Somerset County Gazette: "The High Risks Of Low Flying At RNAS Yeovilton" The Fleet Air Arm 1
H Royal Navy PTI's tattoo of HMS Victory on his bicep at Yeovilton Air Day 2013 The Fleet 35
Handler RNAS Yeovilton 2013 The Fleet Air Arm 8
J PO Alwyn Rob Roberts FAA RNAS Yeovilton Nearest & Dearest 11
soleil WM News: "Wren's Tale Of Courage And Devotion To Duty Honoured At RNAS Yeovilton" The Fleet Air Arm 5
soleil RNAS Yeovilton International Air Day July 13th 2013 The Fleet Air Arm 22
soleil Western Daily Press: "Veteran Wessex Helicopter Returns Home To RNAS Yeovilton" The Fleet Air Arm 33
MoD_RSS Royal Navy Merlins arrive at Yeovilton for Olympics duties Current Affairs 0
soleil RN: Flying The RNHF Fairey Swordfish Back To Yeovilton After The Jubilee The Fleet Air Arm 2
soleil RNAS Yeovilton Air Day 2012 - Saturday, 23 June 2012 The Fleet Air Arm 14
soleil Western Daily Press: "Insight Into Falklands War Father's World At RNAS Yeovilton" The Fleet Air Arm 0
soleil Yeovil Express: "Beards Galore At RNAS Yeovilton...Well Nearly!" The Fleet Air Arm 1
soleil Yeovil Express: "Yeovilton Crews To Meet Prince Charles" The Fleet Air Arm 0
soleil Yeovil Express: "Archbishop Of Canterbury At RNAS Yeovilton" The Fleet Air Arm 2
soleil BBC: "RNAS Yeovilton's 'Love' For Outgoing Sea Kings" The Fleet Air Arm 12
soleil BBC Somerset: "RNAS Yeovilton In Somerset Gets New Commanding Officer" The Fleet Air Arm 0
soleil Navy News: 2011 Yeovilton Air Day, 9th July 2011, Celebrates Lynx Milestone The Fleet Air Arm 18
soleil "Yeovilton's Finest Praised By The Prince" The Fleet Air Arm 5
soleil Navy News: "Win tickets for Yeovilton Air Day" The Fleet Air Arm 0
S Yeovilton pilots' efforts to stop Somali pirates (Beeb) Petitions 3
Powder Special Flying Award - Yeovilton Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 22
soleil Celebrating 70 years of RNAS Yeovilton - 10th July 2010 The Fleet Air Arm 27
soleil 2010 Brings Double Honours For RNAS Yeovilton The Fleet Air Arm 1
soleil BBC: RNAS Yeovilton (in "Somerset's Troops in Afghan") The Fleet Air Arm 0
F Yeovilton Bases / Shore Est 10
soleil RNAS Yeovilton International Air Day/Saturday 11th July 2009 The Fleet Air Arm 19
soleil BBC: "Swine Flu at RNAS Yeovilton" The Fleet Air Arm 24
soleil Sweet Treats/RNAS Yeovilton personnel in Afghan The Fleet Air Arm 2
F Fly Navy Heritage Trust - Yeovilton Air Day - 11 July 2009 The Fleet Air Arm 0