Year award for text speak!

I think ive just seen the worst text speak someone can put! Seriously what is happening with these chavs!

It goes like this, copy and pasted:

Aww dat ow fil az wl it long i jst wnt it to go aint it.

Yr u na so we cn gt pisd owt ow head on chrismas. Wt year ws u born in? X

Coz i wntd to c if ur a dai oldr dan me lol x x :)

Ow k dn lol coz i thougt u was 18 bt i wntd to na if i was right lol.wr bwts u frm neway? x x x

This is a chat this guy is having on a status, on facebook to a girl i know. I just had to put a comment and ask what the hell his saying!

witsend

MIA
Book Reviewer
Chicogiz said:
I think ive just seen the worst text speak someone can put! Seriously what is happening with these chavs!

Ow k dn lol coz i thougt u was 18 bt i wntd to na if i was right lol.wr bwts u frm neway? x x x

This is a chat this guy is having on a status, on facebook to a girl i know. I just had to put a comment and ask what the hell his saying!
You really are a glutton for punishment Jiz. I can't be arsed, but some of the other members might like to prod you with a shitty stick. I'll start them off,

"feck off jiz U lame spastic hu feckD ^ Hs onlE chaNc 4 a BetA Lyf. pls foLow mattbes lEd & fuckn top yorself by pouring petrol Ovr yorself & striking d raleigh zippo U bought"

G

guestm

Chicogiz said:

I want to immerse you in water until the bubbles stop.