Yay, passed my tests!.. but dreading the eye test.

Kinko said:
Yep, I was so relieved.. but now I face the next challenge. Passing the eye test ;(
If the Doc says " w***king will make you go blind!!" give him the reply!! "Can i just do it till i need Glasses " :w00t: :thumright:

Hi i was going in the Submarine service but i failed on my eye site, so i chose a different sector of work. But my AFCO sent my results to Portsmouth for a second opinion and the results come back different in that i could go in the subs afterall. But by this time i had already changed my mind.

So don't worry about it mate.

Ninja Edit: Succinctly put.

Green90 said:
Hi i was going in the Submarine service but i failed on my eye site, so i chose a different sector of work. But my AFCO sent my results to Portsmouth for a second opinion and the results come back different in that i could go in the subs afterall. But by this time i had already changed my mind.

So don't worry about it mate.

Ninja Edit: Succinctly put.
Could this be a contender for 'Most pointless post of the year' award?

pmsl!!

:rendeer:

wet_blobby

War Hero
Sentenashi said:
higthepig said:
Sentenashi said:
TheAaronP said:
How exactly can you dread an eye test, its not like you can influence the decsion in any way, you either pass or fail.
What if they're borderline S1/S2.
Like crosseyed do you mean?
Yes, that's exactly what I mean.
Fcuk me, one eye up the chimney eh? I wouldn't worry about the eye test but I'd be wary of the amount of p1sstaking you'll get, your not a ginger as well are you? :cyclops:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
wet_blobby Diamond Lil's 22
C Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 84
snapdragon Diamond Lil's 9