Yay, passed my tests!.. but dreading the eye test.

Discussion in 'Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting' started by Kinko, Oct 9, 2008.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Yep, I was so relieved.. but now I face the next challenge. Passing the eye test ;(

2. WELL DONE, I HAVE WRITTEN THIS IN CAPITAL LETTERS, HOPE IT HELPS.

3. Comedy genius!! :laughing6:

4. ROFL! GOOD ONE highthepig

GOOD LUCK KINKO

5. You are wasted on this site Hig, you should write for the BBC they need a good comedy on the screens.
    PMSL

6. You can either revise for it, or just keep your contact lenses like what I did

[​IMG]

7. My dad unconvered one of his eyes when he got into the police, worth a try...

8. If the Doc says " w***king will make you go blind!!" give him the reply!! "Can i just do it till i need Glasses " :w00t: :thumright:

9. How exactly can you dread an eye test, its not like you can influence the decsion in any way, you either pass or fail.

10. Not if you have a quick look at the chart before they ask you to take off your specs!!!
    :w00t:

11. What if they're borderline S1/S2.

12. Like crosseyed do you mean?

13. Yes, that's exactly what I mean.

14. Ninja_Stoker

Ninja_Stoker War Hero Moderator

Good luck.

[​IMG]

15. Hi i was going in the Submarine service but i failed on my eye site, so i chose a different sector of work. But my AFCO sent my results to Portsmouth for a second opinion and the results come back different in that i could go in the subs afterall. But by this time i had already changed my mind.

So don't worry about it mate.

Ninja Edit: Succinctly put.

16. Could this be a contender for 'Most pointless post of the year' award?

pmsl!!

:rendeer:

17. wet_blobby

wet_blobby War Hero Moderator

Fcuk me, one eye up the chimney eh? I wouldn't worry about the eye test but I'd be wary of the amount of p1sstaking you'll get, your not a ginger as well are you? :cyclops:

18. and this
    http://usera.ImageCave.com/scouse/kmc086(1).jpg Hope its not to blue for the thread :thumright:

19. I see two...my eyesights good then?

20. Nope!!! you failed jimmy. Theirs 3 :w00t: :thumright: