Yay.... Crimbo leave

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by wet_blobby, Dec 21, 2011.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. wet_blobby

wet_blobby War Hero Moderator

Happy christmas fello fcukwits.

Days and days of feasting, farting and drinking lie ahead.

Hope you all have a good one...... I will :)

2. Yes, a very happy and peaceful Xmas to all, good health and the ability to have a laugh and gripe at whatever . Enjoy yourselves with the family and friends. Cheers to all !!

3. All hail Scrooge and humbug to all.

I'll have the usual shite pressy's and hassle but will sit with an inane grin on my face and a large, constantly re-filled, glass of finest ski.

But Happy Hangovers to you all, and for those with little ones i hope they get good toys that you can play with :-D

4. All the very best to all of you for Christmas and New Year.
    Personally going to have a very quiet Christmas as the Mrs is working and we just recently lost her Father.
    Nether the less I think it might be quite nice having a quiet one before travelling south to be with my side of the family for new year. Now that's likely to be a bit more lively.

5. Yep! Very Merry Chrimble and a Happy New Year to all. But with both sets of old age parents in the house ... Scrooge is my hero ... Bah Humbug! Bottle of Brandy with my name on it ... I will feel no pain!

Have a good one!

6. Billy says:

"I wish everyone both at home and elsewhere in this world, a very Happy Christmas and a stonking New Year"

[​IMG]

(This Christmas message does not apply to France)

Last edited: Dec 21, 2011
  7. Glad to see you qualified that greeting correctly Billy.

8. :hungry::eek:ccasion5::eek:ccasion9::brushteeth:

9. Well we went Crimbo shopping the wife picked all me presents she has now wrapped them so I can open them Crimbo morning. Such joy!!

10. wet_blobby

Decisions....decisions......

Do we go to the beach with a small picnic do a bit of surf casting then come home for a barbie or take the barbie to the beach?

• Like Like x 1
  11. Surf casting when I was a young lad down yonder they jumped onto me hook. Have they started brewing real ale down there yet or still drinking rats piss

12. wet_blobby

The pale ales aren't too bad. Tui and Speights. Not alot going on with real ales but, I dont wear a tweed jacket and have a beard so it doesn't worry me to much... :)

13. Time to "Deck your balls with boughs of holly", bloody painful but hay-ho

14. Good news Blobs.I've heard your Crimbo No.1 played a couple of times.As they say "the cheque is in the post"

15. As I kindly bought the 'trouble' an I Pad 2 I feel the least she can do is get me one, if not all of the above...if not it will be drunken attempts at playing X station games
    :0)

16. I agree, I like storing it up and taking it all in a oner thereby immersing myself in near trampdom whilst leaving my colleagues a man down at inopportune times of the year.

17. It's for winners, give it a go next year.

18. Blobby,

If it's anything like last year, I'll probably end up with too many crayfish after diving from the boat on Xmas morning. Do you want me to send a few your way, to go with your fish, or will that spoil your appetite for the turkey later on? I've got a good fishing trip arranged with a few mates and an esky full of (non pale ale) beer on the 27th, so let me know if you're unsuccessful on the beach and I'll send you some snapper (oh, and some fish as well) :happy3:

19. 18 days off from the 23rd until 10th Jan.
    Lots of things to do and folks to see.

Even sent a prezzie to Jeremy ( I would if it's gone of yet?)

Have a safe leave and enjoy yourselves