Yank bird lives up to stereotype

josiecats

War Hero
Lingyai said:
josiecats said:
"""""How very topical Slim, only today I was almost banned from the site :sad: Hence my startling metamorphosis into Mr nice. :mrgreen""""
wow this I gota seee........... Mr Nice.......... :twisted: :wink:
Tongue bitten, veins pulsing, temperature rising.....
Deep breaths, happy thoughts....... ahhhhh Done it.
See?
wowow well done how cool are you.......... :wink:

Got to agree with JG on this one, luckily i keep an elephant in the back garden , i even waited till the moon was full, got behind the elephant , no moon to be seen, FFS some people even think the world is round.

Stripey_G

War Hero
And I have to agree with you Hig! just as you agreed with JG (although I don't fully agree with JG) If you agree with me say.............yeah!
Anyway, it's all to do with that great word "perspective" ain't it? When there's a full eclipse the moon covers the Sun. The whole f....ing Sun mind you!! so the moon MUST be bigger then the Sun. Just as your elephant in your back garden is bigger then the moon! Now, dangle the elephant a few thousand feet up in the outer atmosphere (the yanks can do this) and the peanut in front of your eye would really be bigger then the elephant. Right?
So, the dumb lady in question was really correct all along depending on the perspective of the said items. I'd demand my $100 or take the case to the High Court quoting Civil Liberties, Human Rights, H&S, Self Rule, PC or who the fcuk you calling dumb!! :shock: :grin:

PS
Isn't the world round then??........very odd that. If it were flat (as it may be) wouldn't all the water that covers the world fall over the edge like a big waterfall???...yes...very odd... :mad: :mad:

No Sripey its not odd at all, where have you been where the water does not meet the shore at some point? You`ll be telling me next that you`ve seen a One Man Band. Or even a Red Cabbage FFS.

Stripey_G

War Hero
higthepig said:
No Sripey its not odd at all, where have you been where the water does not meet the shore at some point? You`ll be telling me next that you`ve seen a One Man Band. Or even a Red Cabbage FFS.

Having been living under a rock (well, pissed really) for a number of years now, Iv'e not studied the finer points of this world as I should. BUT, from your comments then the world must be surrounded by shoreline?? Not true! I've seen piccies of the world on the wall (was even showed one at skool) and it was flat!! The Western side i.e. left of where i live. was the right side of the Pacific. No shore-line there I can assure you! And to the East (to the right) was the "other side" of the water. Spent 24 years in the Andrew and never did fall off!! The world is round??..don't be silly!! :grin:

PS
One Man Bands elude me and as I am color blind. I've never seen a Red Cabbage......thought they were all white???
I prefer grass to astroturf so I must be off now. :???: :???:

So Stripey the world is round eh? Well explain to me why when seen from outer space the earth( ie world) is round but its disc shaped and a disc is flat is it not? and to the reason water doesnt fall of the ends is because as every schoolboy knows, the Earth Sucks.

Stripey_G

War Hero
Exactley Hig!! I didn't say the world was round! But if it is a disc (as you say, and i agree) then water will not touch earth at all points! Does this mean that when astronouts fly to that other "disc" on their way round earth do they see a thin line???? ie. the edge? Makes you wonder eh? :grin: :grin:

Jimmy_Green

War Hero
Not only is the world a disc, it is supported on the backs of four giant elephants called Berilia,Tubul, Great T'Phon and Jerakeen, who in turn stand on the back of a giant turtle called Great A'Tuin who swims through space.

JG now youre being silly, but to get back to the topic, when i was first married my wife used to say that she would follow me to the ends of the Earth. If the world was ball shaped like a lot of morons think it is, then it wouldnt have any ends would it? I get angry when anyone calls my wife a liar. One of the quirks of the universe that not even Einstein understood, is that the disc always faces an approaching object, why this is so is unexplained, when we invent something more modern than rods poles and perches perhaps things might be a bit clearer. I was told the other day that someone had seen a molecule, if you can believe that you`ll believe anything.

Stripey_G

War Hero
What you feed your elephant on Hig? You know, the one in your garden that's bigger then the moon? (I just know this will be deleted!) :grin:

Did you marry that French bird then? :roll: :roll: