Yachty in court

It's all in the training, well done BRNC, keep it going in the fine history of York vs Supertanker, Brazen vs South America, Nottingham vs Australia, Various leanders vs Torpoint Ferry, Endurance vs ME ineptitude, Grafton vs Norway, Astute vs Scotland, Trafalgar vs Continentl shelf.

It's all in the training, well done BRNC, keep it going in the fine history of York vs Supertanker, Brazen vs South America, Nottingham vs Australia, Various leanders vs Torpoint Ferry, Endurance vs ME ineptitude, Grafton vs Norway, Astute vs Scotland, Trafalgar vs Continentl shelf.

Southampton v MV Torbay. 1988. Twats cut my Mombers station leave in half

.. and I would point out that the Navy List has him and an Engineer (Training Management) (E(TM)) or 'Schooly' in old money so probably not done a lot of bridge time, and probably didn't have much time for RoR lectures at Dartmouth.

It wasn't the continental shelf, someone moved Scotland and we hit Fladda-chuain.

silverfox

War Hero
Book Reviewer
Well everyone knows that the three most useless things to take on a yacht are:1. A step ladder2. A wheelbarrow, and 3. A Naval Officer.....

Well everyone knows that the three most useless things to take on a yacht are:1. A step ladder2. A wheelbarrow, and 3. A Naval Officer.....
Just to add a little balance, here's some other news from last summer:

RNSA website said:
In unseasonably wet and windy conditions last week the RN beat the Army and RAF to win the Services’ Offshore Regatta...

Lt Cdrs Dave Cummings and Andy Mullins skippered the two top-performing beats and the team combined performance over the week won the event overall.

After the prize-giving, team captain Lt Cdr James Baker said “All 21 members of the team have contributed to this comprehensive win and have worked incredibly hard throughout the week. They can be justly proud of winning the inter-service event.”

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
The_Caretaker Miscellaneous 0
N Current Affairs 9
Jenny_Dabber Current Affairs 11