Yachty in court

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by frogman007, Apr 25, 2013.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Last edited: Apr 25, 2013
  2. Obviously he was asleep ,when at the rule of the road lectures at BRNC :laughing1:
  3. It's all in the training, well done BRNC, keep it going in the fine history of York vs Supertanker, Brazen vs South America, Nottingham vs Australia, Various leanders vs Torpoint Ferry, Endurance vs ME ineptitude, Grafton vs Norway, Astute vs Scotland, Trafalgar vs Continentl shelf.
    • Like Like x 2
  4. This is the reason all yachties should be shot. They just get in the fucking way.

5. Southampton v MV Torbay. 1988. Twats cut my Mombers station leave in half
  6. .. and I would point out that the Navy List has him and an Engineer (Training Management) (E(TM)) or 'Schooly' in old money so probably not done a lot of bridge time, and probably didn't have much time for RoR lectures at Dartmouth.

7. Don't spoil it.
    • Like Like x 1
  8. It wasn't the continental shelf, someone moved Scotland and we hit Fladda-chuain.
    • Like Like x 1
  9. silverfox

silverfox War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Well everyone knows that the three most useless things to take on a yacht are:1. A step ladder2. A wheelbarrow, and 3. A Naval Officer.....
    • Like Like x 1
  10. silverfox

silverfox War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

.....and ruined my run ashore in Abu Dhabi......
  11. I would possibly question your order of preference....maybe it should be 3,2,1.
  12. They're not called Wind Assisted F8cking Idiots for nothing...
  13. Just to add a little balance, here's some other news from last summer:

14. Impressed as I am with the RNs impressive win can I point out it was our home game.How did we do at Tank Driving and Knife and Fork Drills?
  15. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Mod Edit: Threads merged.
    • Like Like x 1