Ya Think?????

exJenny

War Hero
Book Reviewer
Those dolls freak me out.

Just the thoughts of a blonde ex-wren. Don't blame me if it all goes tits up.

She's worrying. But a lonely fat bird with an obsession nevertheless. The first boyfriend worries me even more though...

'My first boyfriend was fine with them. He used to buy dolls for me and he would help me change their clothes."

Pv

She needs to seek counselling to find out why she has the obsession. If she does find a bf who is cool with the dolls, she needs to be even more worried.

PedlarP

Lantern Swinger
While a little scary, I really don't think the dolls are the problem here. Too many burgers and crisps may be a contributing factor as to why she has no boyfriend. I'm sure she has a lovely personality though :)

.... and there but for the grace of god etc etc!
There is a difference between the end of night look around to what’s available and wanting to see them sober? I had a rule of never go to bed with someone that will make you close your eyes in the morning say oh no not me, but rules are for breaking?

There is a difference between the end of night look around to what’s available and wanting to see them sober? I had a rule of never go to bed with someone that will make you close your eyes in the morning say oh no not me, but rules are for breaking?
Guilty as charged, In my yoof I must add

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest Threads