Y-Fronts?

seafarer1939

War Hero
Your right breather I throw them against the wall and if they don't stick, they are good for another few days.

Now the tale of the missing Y-Fronts!!

Last visit to hospital for an operation the Doc said It's ok to leave my shorts on[if not the operating room nurses leave a lot of lipstick on the nudger! { I wish!]
After the op I woke up with no boxers on,I asked the gay hospital porter "where are my shreddies?" he gave a small smile and passed me more grapes.
Could it be that I have been "Reamed in Recovery?"
As a ring virgin I would take great offence at that.

seafarer1939 said:
Your right breather I throw them against the wall and if they don't stick, they are good for another few days.

Now the tale of the missing Y-Fronts!!

Last visit to hospital for an operation the Doc said It's ok to leave my shorts on[if not the operating room nurses leave a lot of lipstick on the nudger! { I wish!]
After the op I woke up with no boxers on,I asked the gay hospital porter "where are my shreddies?" he gave a small smile and passed me more grapes.
Could it be that I have been "Reamed in Recovery?"
As a ring virgin I would take great offence at that.

Forget taking 'great offence', that meat injection seems to have done you a power of good!

Re- Your missing dunghampers; he probably left 'em in the microwave.

BillyNoMates

War Hero
Why don't they manufacture Y-fronts with a clever "skid-mark"
design on them as standard eh? This would disguise the actual
bona fide accidental incidents of friendly farts that contain a
small amount of "seepage", and a rectangular patch of latex, held in
place at the front on the inside with velcro would also be helpful
to sort out the problem of negligent discharges. Easy to wipe
and simple to re-attach.

Women get stuff they can weld inside their nickers when they're
draining the sump....why can't we have something similar?

Until someone invents something to alleviate my problems, I shall
continue to wrap my arse in clingfilm.

pugfrom83

Lantern Swinger
tuts said:
This is a BIG pet hate between my best friend and I. Under no circumstances should any male wear boxing shorts/boxers, what ever you may call them, they're ugly! Stick with the piss stained Y-Fronts, it's the way forward.

What about a tolerance of 'mars bars' as well ?

WreckerL

War Hero
Super Moderator
One big advantage of y-fronts and briefs. When you follow through the resultant log stays in place and doesn't knacker your run ashore trolleys. A pack of nix costs less than a pair of trolleys and nix are easier to ditch over someones hedge which enables you to continue the run ashore still fully clothed.....not that I've done it you understand, just a theory

BillyNoMates

War Hero
WreckerL said:
One big advantage of y-fronts and briefs. When you follow through the resultant log stays in place and doesn't knacker your run ashore trolleys. A pack of nix costs less than a pair of trolleys and nix are easier to ditch over someones hedge which enables you to continue the run ashore still fully clothed.....not that I've done it you understand, just a theory

Left mine in the Gash Bin outside Bernards Naval Tailors in Faslane
once, having just got back from a long trip, and was in a rush to
get off on weekend. Just emptied my grip of sox/nix etc into the bin
and ran up a bill in Bernards shop for some slightly less-crusty variants.

Needs must.