Xmas Runs in Guzz and London

Discussion in 'Social & Reunions' started by golden_rivet, Nov 1, 2007.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hi all,

the dates proposed are as follows...

Saturday 8th December Plymouth
    Friday 14th December London

please let us know if you have any preferred venues and suggestions re dress code :rendeer:
  2. silverfox

silverfox War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

you just know the sorts of suggestions that's going to elicit.......
  3. Where are you going to start off in Plymouth? Corner house?

And also London? Covent Garden?

Let me know, cheers.
  4. I have absolutely no idea to what you are referring :w00t:
  5. Hope you are still coming out to play on Nov 12th GR!!!!
  6. Have an ivite to the Belfast for Xmas drinks ... why not try there ... even get a meal in the wardrobe
  7. wouldn't miss it for the world Ian :rendeer:
  8. I'll be on the Guzz one as long as I'm not on call for Trauma Theatre , look forward to it .
  9. Always up for a run ashore!!!

so will be on the London Meet.
  10. London looks good to me, Friday is perfect, finish work at 1030!!
  11. BUMP

:eek:ccasion7: :eek:ccasion5: :eek:ccasion2: :santa: :eek:ccasion8: :eek:ccasion7: :eek:ccasion5: :eek:ccasion2: :santa: :eek:ccasion8: :eek:ccasion7: :eek:ccasion5: :eek:ccasion2: :santa: :eek:ccasion8: :eek:ccasion7: :eek:ccasion5: :eek:ccasion2: :santa: :eek:ccasion8: :eek:ccasion7: :eek:ccasion5: :eek:ccasion2: :santa: :eek:ccasion8: :eek:ccasion7: :eek:ccasion5: :eek:ccasion2: :santa: :eek:ccasion8: :eek:ccasion7: :eek:ccasion5: :eek:ccasion2: :santa: :eek:ccasion8: :eek:ccasion7: :eek:ccasion5: :eek:ccasion2: :santa: :eek:ccasion8: :eek:ccasion7: :eek:ccasion5: :eek:ccasion2:
  12. I'll turn up fully clothed. Will that be acceptable GR? :dance: :happycry:
  13. if you will I will too Thingy

14. As the day approaches, is there any news on the where and what time for the London run ashore?
  15. Well can't quite manage the run in Plymouth - if indeed anything has been arranged, but I will be at the Costa Coffee at the top of town at say 1200. Anyone want to join me?
  16. have had a PM saying that someone can't make it - everyone else is very quiet - not big on drinking on this website - very respectable types :rendeer:
  17. A run ashore just wouldn't be the same without some real sailors, serving or lapsed. Also Rosie, I want to meet the legendary PO Stoker in normal clothes. Those pink slippers you posted him in earlier this year just didn't suit him. ;)
  18. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

All the real sailors are away at sea or overseas - all the rest are draft-dodging barrack stanchions... :twisted: :wink:
  19. So you'll be able to come then? ;) :biggrin:
  20. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Not going if you're gonna be there - I value my cherry! :oops: :lol: