xmas leave

hi everyone, i finish my 10 weeks basic training on the 4th december, was wondering do i get time off after that or do i just stay there until it closes for xmas? and does anyone know the dates raleigh closes from and too over the xmas period?

hi everyone, i finish my 10 weeks basic training on the 4th december, was wondering do i get time off after that or do i just stay there until it closes for xmas? and does anyone know the dates raleigh closes from and too over the xmas period?
Focus on passing out first!!!

You haven't mentioned your chosen branch as this will effect what happens after

JW7121

Lantern Swinger
Depends on the leave dates of your phase 2 establishment, where will you be going for phase 2? You may well do a week of phase 2 before your leave starts.

sgtpepperband

War Hero
Book Reviewer
Once you finish Basic Training the RN sends you home in a little glass box, only to be opened in cae of emergencies. Unless you are joining STC Branch, in which case you'll be on special rotational duties in Manchester, Liverpool, Birmingham and London for several months...

Once you finish Basic Training the RN sends you home in a little glass box, only to be opened in cae of emergencies. Unless you are joining STC Branch, in which case you'll be on special rotational duties in Manchester, Liverpool, Birmingham and London for several months...
I was reading on the intranet the STC were utilised during riots BZ STC

Patrick

Lantern Swinger
Depends what branch you're going into, you might get sent straight to phase 2 base (Sultan etc) or get put into holdover at Raleigh. Leave is 16/12/11 - 03/01/12 as far as I'm aware, could change!