Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wrong Thread

D

Deleted 7

Can't win, we're either over Mod'g or not mod'g enough........

lukep

War Hero
Grizzler.

I have perused this site for a couple of years now and in my opinion it's the best it's ever been. T'was only a year ago the fukcing thing nearly died a death.

Moomin

War Hero
There is a wide range of people on here, not everyone is going to get on.

If you were in a room full of strangers, some you would like, some you'd just about stand and some you'd not give the time of day to. That would be normal in my opinion.

Guess what....RR is a room full of strangers! If people don't like each other, disagree with each others opinions etc does it matter? How can you discuss anything if we all agree? The humour is always going to be close to the mark, but its just that, humour..even if its not the same as yours or mine.

I'm with Monty, I don't care what people think of me or my opinion. I think the site is pretty good and well done to all those who do bother to have their say, even if I disagree with you.

Moomin said:

If you were in a room full of strangers, some you would like, some you'd just about stand and some you'd not give the time of day to. That would be normal in my opinion.

Guess what....RR is a room full of strangers! If people don't like each other, disagree with each others opinions etc does it matter? How can you discuss anything if we all agree? The humour is always going to be close to the mark, but its just that, humour..even if its not the same as yours or mine.

I'm with Monty, I don't care what people think of me or my opinion. I think the site is pretty good and well done to all those who do bother to have their say, even if I disagree with you.

zzzzzzzzzz :D :D

Moomin

War Hero
ex_rubberdagger said:
Moomin said:

Right thats it trouble maker. Outside.... :wink:

Moomin said:
ex_rubberdagger said:
Moomin said:

Okay you bring the lube and i'll bring the...............................

Moomin

War Hero
ex_rubberdagger said:
Moomin said:
ex_rubberdagger said:
Moomin said:

Okay you bring the lube and i'll bring the...............................

8O :D

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Yetiboy48 Wrong thread Blue Jokes 8
T The Wrong Thread Diamond Lil's 7
D Calculated wrong-footing The Gash Barge 3
soleil FB: Navy Wings: 'The Wrong Sort Of Air' ……......…..... The Fleet Air Arm 3
MoD_RSS Webinar: Why do laboratories get it wrong? MoD News 0
D What's wrong with the navy today? The Gash Barge 25
O In need of advice. Probably wrong section of fourm Joining the Royal Navy 12
A What did I do wrong? The Gash Barge 1
Wightsparker What's wrong with the "like" button? Site Issues 24
T Originally Joining as a WTE but transferred to AET, now i am worried i made the wrong decision. Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 6
McGrew Oh dear - Phil's got his medals wrong The Fleet 20
O Do I have to wait a year for doing the wrong test? Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 4
LateToTheParty Made the wrong choice, is it too late Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 14
MenInSlacks Which is wrong? Joining the Royal Navy 21
L Help to prove a chief wrong Diamond Lil's 48
G Joining URNU with (wrong) AS diagnosis Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 4
T Not exactly Navy but CGS says Cameron you are wrong Current Affairs 5
J James B picks the wrong fight. The Gash Barge 162
OMM Burglar threatens the wrong pensioner Diamond Lil's 6
soleil Bristol Post: "Marine Denied Payout Over 'Wrong Injury'" The Corps 4
Waspie We may have the horse scandal all wrong!! The Gash Barge 40
R Have I made wrong job choice? Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 27
B What is wrong with some of the see you next tuesdays on here? The Gash Barge 40
A Career Prospects for Serving MA's - Sorry this is in the wrong category. Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 3
trelawney126 Backhanders Wrong says Treasury. Diamond Lil's 25
janner Wrong Miscellaneous 2
janner Who says there is anything wrong with the French? (everyone!!!) Miscellaneous 1
Topstop Yank gets it wrong ! Diamond Lil's 0
WreckerL Crab Air get it wrong Diamond Lil's 6
Blackrat Wrong Place - Right Time. Diamond Lil's 13
trelawney126 Admiral Lord Boyce Backs the Wrong Horse Current Affairs 1
angry_mac Telegraph failure just at the wrong time. The Quarterdeck 4
P Retention - what is going wrong? Royal Naval Reserve (RNR) 55
Joint_Force_Harrier Somethings are just wrong!!! Diamond Lil's 10
trelawney126 Hyper-Injunctions Right or Wrong Current Affairs 27
T "Wrong place, wrong time - Dove on top of sea mine" Diamond Lil's 0
stan_the_man Mmm we English have got it all wrong - again Diamond Lil's 17
S CRUISE HOLIDAY GOES WRONG Nautical Jokes 4
SILVER_FOX An amazing story about an e-mail gone wrong … Miscellaneous 0