Writing a novel about the Falklands War...

@BRP if you ate calling yourself an author, what else have you written?
I have 4 published novels (one which was nominated for a Hugo Award, although didn’t make the short list) and 3 published short stories (with a 4th coming out this spring). My first novel was published in 2007 (so I’ve been an author for 11 years now). You can google my name or search me in Amazon. My books are all available worldwide online or in Barnes & Nobles, Books a Million, and Target (chains in America). I’m the author who wrote the novelization of Electric Light Orchestra’s “Time” album, called “Yours Truly, 2095.”

janner

MIA
Book Reviewer
I have 4 published novels (one which was nominated for a Hugo Award, although didn’t make the short list) and 3 published short stories (with a 4th coming out this spring). My first novel was published in 2007 (so I’ve been an author for 11 years now). You can google my name or search me in Amazon. My books are all available worldwide online or in Barnes & Nobles, Books a Million, and Target (chains in America). I’m the author who wrote the novelization of Electric Light Orchestra’s “Time” album, called “Yours Truly, 2095.”
Here's a starter for you Sumo